» 67 «

» I am just itching to start a new story but my university's starting and my new courses are twice as tough than before so I can't. Life is hard. Why is education such a pain? «

••

She'd been slightly shaking after the kiss but seeing her father step out of their house, her shaking got worse.

Had he seen them?

It wasn't impossible if he'd been staring out of their bedroom window on the first floor. The car was hard to miss and so were the people inside it.

"I-I gotta go," she stammered to Gunner who nodded mutely, his eyes on her nervous fingers as they fumbled with the door lock. She was afraid.

Was her father going to do something severe to her?

Before he could ask her though, she was out of the car and had slammed the door shut. He watched her walk slowly towards her father, her head hung with guilt. It was a dead giveaway.

Even if her father hadn't seen or suspected anything, after Lamees's behavior, he would definitely raise an eyebrow. She couldn't lie even if she tried.

He saw her father mumble something to his daughter who nodded once and half ran into the house, leaving the front door open behind her.

When Gunner looked back to the man standing outside with his arms folded, he found her father glaring straight at him. He had dark eyes, unlike Lamees and a mustache that covered his upper lip.

Taking the hint that he wasn't welcome, Gunner started the engine again and drove away. He could still see her father standing outside their house from the rear view mirror.