» 64 «

» I'm not sure if you guys know this or not but I'm actually giving away a follow and a shoutout to 14,200+ followers on my account. All you have to do is go to KellyAnneBlount's Block Party book and search for my post on there. It'll give you all the instructions that you'll need to follow in order to become that lucky person. ;D All the best and don't forget to check it out soon «

••

"Thank you," she muttered, as she fumbled with her bag. Now that Gunner's eyes weren't trained on the road ahead, the car started to feel even more tiny - and so did the space between them.

"You're welcome," he said, his tone light and easy despite his still tense hands.

Lamees tried to open her seatbelt but found one of the ends of her shirt jammed inside the buckle. She must've been so tense that she didn't even notice this until now. She tried tugging on it but the fabric was stuck in between and so the seatbelt buckle wouldn't open either.

After watching her struggle with the seatbelt for a few seconds in which she once again, turned pink due to embarrassment, Gunner offered to help. She didn't say anything at first but her efforts to free herself increased until Gunner laid a hand on hers and her movements came to an abrupt stop. Her hands froze underneath his and then she slowly withdrew them.

Gunner moved in a little closer to her, craning his neck lower as he tried to pry her shirt free.

Lamees leaned back in her seat and didn't dare move a muscle but she felt his hands accidentally brush her waist and her hip bone once or twice and she stopped breathing momentarily.

His head was literally at her chest level and Lamees was suddenly very aware of her heaving breasts as she breathed in and out.

There was a momentary image that flashed in her mind and she gasped out loud involuntarily, aghast at her own betraying thoughts.