Champion

Lana POV

Fight night always seemed so tense and that was saying something considering what I did for a living. Yet leading up to this I could tell something was different. Thankfully Dom didn't notice and I sure as hell wasn't going to tell him till after tonight. I sighed and walked into the locker room, they were taping up his hands and most of the crew was sitting around, including his mother. Massachusetts was one hell of a place to be considering there was nothing to do.

"You ready love?" I smirked walking over to Dom, pressing a kiss to his cheek, brushing off the lipstick. He chuckled slightly and looked up to me, sighing slightly.

"What are you going to want to do tonight after I win?" 

"Whatever the champ wants to do. I gotta go grab my seat. I love you." 

"Love you too." I turned and walked out into the hall. People were flashing photos and now that I was known there was no hiding. I followed security to my seat, which was front row and sat beside Ronda, digging my in purse for the bottle of water. 

"Why do you look like you're about to vomit from nerves." she chuckled and sat back, clinging her arm over her chair relaxed. 

"Cause that's what I do." I huffed lying through my teeth as she lifted a brow. 

"You're drinking water. What's wrong? If you're sick I'm switching seats." She smirked as I shot a glare. Yet her smirk disappeared and she came closer. "You're fucking pregnant aren't you?" She whispered and I took a sip of my water. 

"You say a word I'll cut your tongue out and feed it to Dojo." I snapped slightly and sat back, crossing my legs. "I feel like a fucking evil little being is shaking my stomach around and telling me I need ice cream and two days of sleep." Crossing my arms I looked towards the cage and took a deep breath. "I don't know why I'm nervous, Dom's just fighting, but my apparently pregnant brain thinks he's going to die and I need to cry or scream or something." She bursted out laughing before whispering it Travis. as Urijah sat beside me. 

"Alright what has Ronda over here laughing like a hyena." 

"Lana is pregnant with baby Cruz. We're buying it mma gear for the baby shower." I covered my face, sighing.

"Why me god." I grumbled and felt Urijah hugging me 

"Shhh mother Cruz. I would say Cody is invited, but now he's acting like a bitch cause he wants to fight Dom next." 

"Don't remind me." I grumbled and lifted my head, taking a deep breath. 

"So have you told Dom." I shook my head to Travis' question before sitting back once more and sipping my water.

"I'm planning on telling him tonight. I've known all week, I just wasn't going to throw off his game with hey I'm pregnant. It also means I am not allowed to leave the United States for the next 9 months according to the rules of my job." The lights went dim and Bruce started hollering in the mic. My mind was completely else where as he announced the main event, TJ's music coming on over the surround sound. All the while I stood, taking a deep breath in order to fight off the nausea. 

Dom's song came on and I composed myself watching over my shoulder. He was in his own world with his hoodie up and bouncing as he walked, but he looked good. He was ready for war. Dare I admit I was even more nervous when he finally walked in the cage and the madness began. 

It was the full five rounds, giving me over twenty five minutes to mentally scream and physically holler. All the while my stomach did flips awaiting the decision. I took my purse and chewed on the inside of my lips. 

"And NEW bantamweight champion of the world." Was all I had to here before laughing slightly as a smile came to my face. Dom's coaches, teammates, and I walked into the cage. Dom's first instinct was to scoop me up and press a kiss to my lips. Though instead of saying congratulations my brain decide now, right before he had to say his speech was the opportune time to tell him. 

"Dom, I'm pregnant." I whispered against his ear and he pulled away, in shock, but grinning. Yet he had no time to answer before Joe shoved the mic towards him and asked him how he felt.

"You know Joe I'm on cloud nine having my belt back. I couldn't have done with without my coaches and my team. My lovely fiancee and those who put up with me when I get a bit training crazy. I also wanted to say I um just got some news that I can actually say is better than this belt. I just found out I'm gonna be a dad." He chuckled slightly and glanced to me. "Thank you to the fans and the UFC, you all made my dream a reality. Thank you!" He waved to the camera before wrapping an arm around me as we all hurried back stage. The began right away unwrapping his gloves and instead of going straight to shower he came over and scooped me up. 

"I know it wasn't the right time to tell you." I giggled and covered my face slightly. "I just thought it was the perfect time in my pregnant brain to tell you." 

"I don't care about that at all Lana." He pressed his lips to mine, his arms were shaking slightly form exhaustion. "I'm wired right now. I love you. I'm gonna be a fucking dad and I got my belt back." He sat me down and sighed, being content in this moment. 

"And I'm going to be sick if you don't go shower. I'll text the others that we are going out to eat." I flashed a smile as he nodded and grabbed his towel, walking off to the shower. All the while I was thinking how the hell a Navy Seal and a MMA fighter were going to be as parents.