Chapter One

Note

Hi guys its actually my first time writing a book but I'm a frequent reader on wattpad.

This book will have a lot of violence and love moments so if you will be offended please don't read. I know there will be errors so please don't be awful pointing it out to me . I appreciate it because every body make mistakes and no nobody is perfect.

I don't own copy right to any music videos or pictures used in this book ,Thank you.

Please vote and comment what you think about this book.

This book is written by Nickeisha keize and it is the original.

Love y'all .

************
Justin POV

I can't believe my mom will be giving birth to my baby sister soon. The doctor told her she still has a couple of weeks left before she delivers her gift into the world. Ever since my dad left the whole vibe at home has been off. I mean I get why he went, he had to go do the streets to make money just to get my little sisters things prepared for her before she's born.

My family didn't have much ,I don't know how my dad managed to keep us all fed and in health but he did, I could see the joy on his face, pure happiness the day my mom told him she was pregnant. My dad is a tough one, you wouldn't think it looking at him but he has so much love for us .

"Honey I'm home", I heard my dad calling from the front door. I ran towards him as fast as I could enveloping him into a hug, he bent down and hugged me back. "Papa your here", I said happily while he lifts me off the floor and walks towards the kitchen where my mom was standing in a beautiful white dress that touched the floor. She was cooking dads favorite food, spicy chicken and shrimp pasta.

"Keisha Darling, I told you ,you need to rest right?" My dad said to mom while putting me down to stand on the floor and then he kissed her on her cheeks then on her tummy. She smiled at him as we all walked out of the kitchen.

My dad's phone rang and he walked to a corner far from us so we couldn't hear what he was saying but I could still hear him whispering and the person on the phone replying .He walked back over to us with a serious face .

"Kevin Babe ,what's wrong ?",my mom asked .

"Nothing for you to worry about hun", he said while walking towards the door.
I look out to the shed seeing two men in a car waiting for my Dad. I watched as he slowly jogged towards the car and hops in and as it sped off into the distance.