Chapter Nine

This will be the eighth hospital I had visit .I hope my sis is at this one .I went to the front desk where I was greeted by a mistress.

"Good day .You have a patient named Cutie Clayton"I asked.

She searched her note pad
"No sir ",.That's what all the hospitals been telling me .
I think for a second and I quickly took out my phone .
"This is her ",I said to the nurse showing her the picture that I took with me and cutie the night of her birthday.

"Yes .We have that girl here for three days in critical condition",.

The nurse words weakened my heart .

"Can I see her please", .

"Sir the police is in control investigating because she's in serious coma ",.

My eyes filled with water.I could not bare anymore words ,I just want to she her .

"Miss she's my sister and I need to see her right now ", I said slamming my hand down onto the desk .

"Sir please calm down or I will surely ask the security to put you out",.

I laughed "Put me out ",.

"Security " ,she called

I grip her hands squeezing them tightly "Please let me see her and I will not hurt you .As soon as I see her you wouldn't realize I'm here ",I said aggressively .

"Secur....",

"Say another word and I cut your throat out",I said putting my hand over her mouth .

"Please don't hurt me ", she said with tears running down her face.

"I won't hurt you .Just bring me to my sis ",.

"Ohk just please don't hurt me",.

I let go of her hands and look her straight in the eyes .

"Your beautiful like my sister ",.I raised my hands to her face and she closed her eyes tightly .

"Please",she subbed .

I wipe the tears from her face with my palm .

"I told you I will not hurt you .I will not hurt a lady",.

She opened her eyes and look at me with a smile on her face .

I couldn't resist but smile back she was beautiful .Her pink lips ,brown eyes ,blonde hair and sexy body .Her uniform fits her well and she looks very cute when she cry.

"This way please",she said leading the way . I enter into the room .I couldn't believed what my eyes saw.My sister got plaster all over and string attached to her everywhere . It really hurts ,I could not think straight .

"She got two broken ribs and two places in her left foot is broken",the nurse said ." It seems like she was beaten badly. Poor girl", she continued.

Beaten .I got unto my phone
"Dad ",.

"Yes son .Where are you ",.

"I'm at Jose Hospital",.

"Get back home right now",my dad demand.

"That is what I hate about you dad you always think people have to do what you say ",.

"I know they don't have to son but in Jose is not my territory and you might be in danger",.

"What are you talking about dad? ",.

"Just get home son ",he said .

"Mr Clayton is everything OK ",the nurse said .

"Yes "I said facing her.

"Like I was saying I think your sister was beaten badly because of the bruises all over on her body but she also got hit by a car",.

"How did you know that",.

"She was brought here by a man who told us she got out of no where into the streets like she was running from someone and he thinks he saw some guys running from the direction she was running from ",.

"What's your name ",I asked .

"Miss Brown ",.

"Can you transfer her to one hospital in Bay please ",.

"I'm not sure and the police need to asks you some question about her. What was she doing out in the streets at that time ",.

"I ain't speaking to no bloody cops",.

I hold onto her hands and staring into her eyes .

"Please help me",.

"Ok Mr Clayton I will try",.

"Thank you Miss Brown",I said then kiss my sister on the forehead.

"I will get all the persons that did this to you sis",I whisper then walk out the room and out of the hospital.