Chapter Seven

Justin POV

"Mom where is cutie",I said angrily .I want to kill that boy ,I want to slash his throat open.No one hurt my sister.

"She's upstairs darling .What's wrong?",mom said confusedly .

"Nothing mom",.

Flashback

I leaned upon my car waiting for cutie here for more than five minutes and this is not her to let me wait.The school is getting fewer and fewer with students.

"Hi I'm theo.Your cutie big brother right ",.A little boy approach me saying.

"Yes I am where is she?", I asked .

"I was bullied by a bigger form boy and she was just helping me but he pushed her hard and she fell and I think she is hurt because she  did groaned in pain before getting up",.

My heart started to beat fast ..My mind started to flood with anger .

"Where is she ?",.

"She ran that way ....after kicking Paul ass",.he said then walk away.

So she did defend herself that's good but I need to know that bloody  Paul.

I ran upstairs pulling the door to my room.She always love to sleep in my room since the day she started to walk .I opened the door and she was sleeping. I lay a blanket over her where she shift and opened her eye's.

"Are you hurt ",I said watching her as she sit up .

"No ...why do you asked and I'm sorry I did not wait on you today",.

"That's fine ",I smile hugging her and rub my hand through her hair ,reaching to the back of her head I felt her shift and hissed . I did felt something at the back of her head ,like a bump.

"Let me see ",I ordered.

"It's nothing .I just slip and fell ",she said .

I can't believed she lied to me .

"You don't have to lie sis ",.

"About ....am not lying ",.

"I know you had a fight today ",.