Chapter Forty Seven

Cutie POV

I move my hips from left to right as the music beat through my ears.

"Yaaah!", I shouts as I take another drink of my liquor . I'm not a alcoholic but I just want to feel free tonight .

Justin was also enjoying his self and my dad was just there standing watching us. Everyone was having fun even Tj and his girl friend Kira. They was not my target tonight but Tj and I eyes makes four at times but I quickly look away and keep enjoying my self.

One of my song came on and I scream to the words "Bitch better have my money ",and so on until they played another song.

My head feeling dizzy and I miss I step.

"Your okey ", I heard my dad voice as he holds me up .

"Let's go sit down ", he told me and I followed his lead. He place me in a sofa to lay and place my head in his lap as he runs his hand over my hair .

"Dad", I said .

"Yes sweet heart ",.

"Promise you won't leave me .I don't want to lose anyone else .I don't know what I would do if I lose you or Justin .I love you both and I will lose my mind__",.

He cuts me off "Just calm down darling your just a little drunk ",.

"Dad I am not drunk just promise me you won't leave like mom .I know your wanted by the cops and on the target for kirk but promise all this will be over and you and Justin will be safe", I told him.

He pulled a chain from around his neck and place it in my hand. He love this chain so why would he give it me .

"Just keep that I will always be with you and when ever you miss me look at it ", he said getting up from beside.

Did I just pissed him off?. I thought and with that I fell asleep .

*****

I slightly woke to the movement of my body .It was Justin bringing me inside my room .

He pulled off my heels and pulled down my dress that I think was revealing too much and place my blanket over my body . I shift to the comfort of the blanket .

"I love you Justin ", I breathed out and with that I fell back asleep.

***

Waking up with a slightly headache I yawned and stretched my arms and fell something fell on my leg . I look down it was the chain that my dad gave to me and I smile but he didn't promise me he wouldn't leave me.

****

Tijani POV

From the day of the incident I haven't heard from Cutie. I wonder if she's fine .I need to get her out the way today .I don't want her being hurt . I need to get her to see me.

I pulled out my phone and called her .

"Hey dear ", I heard her sweet lovely voice ,

"Hi can you come visit me today",.

"Are you ok .I haven't heard from you from that day .",.

"I am fine .Are you coming ?",.

"I don't know if the environment is safe",.

"It is ,the guys are now long gone",.

"Are you sure Tijani ", she asked .

"Yes ", I told her and with that she said yes.

"Tijani it's soon time ",.my dad told me and I nod in agreement. Revenge time.

*********

Cutie POV

I walked out of the bathroom wrapped in my pink towel pulling out a black sleeve less dress with a pair of white flat shoes. I shake my hair freely of the tangle pony tail that I have made and pulled on my dress. I scan my body in the mirror to she how beautiful I am, I adjust my curly hair perfectly on my shoulder and my dress on my body which was a little above my knees . I apply some make up on my face and make myself dance in my perfume.

Pulling on my shoes I grabbed my keys from my night stand and walk downstairs.

"Justin !.Dad!", I called but I got no answer .

I walk into the living room seeing Cath watching movies.

"Hi my beautiful sister in law ", I teased her and she laughed .

"Where are you going looking that sexy .You got a date ", she winked at me and I smiled "I wouldn't call it a date ", I wink back.

"Why aren't you at work today ", I asked.

"It's my day off ",.

"Okey so how's my little niece or nephew there",.

She laughed "The baby is healthy ", and I placed a kiss on her tummy and turn on my heels but stopped before I could reach the door.

"Where did dad and Justin go ?", I asked .

"Oh yeah , they told me to tell you they were out at this function ",.

I thought for a moment and that was none of my business "Okay be safe ",. I told her before walking through the door.

**********

Tijani POV

I heard the door bell rung and I know it was her . I jag to the door opening it when my eyes met her's.

"Hi beautiful ", I kissed her and she blushed .

I stared at her she looks so attractive in that dress .I would take her right here right now.

She giggled and I blink twice shaking my head " Why are you staring at me like that?",.

I couldn't hold it in any longer "I want you ,all of you ", I told her and she nods walking to me.

I sigh in relief knowing that the plan is going to go has I have plan it.

She kissed me on the lips and whispered in my ears "Let's go watch a movie first ", and I cursed in my mind.

"Babe its now six in the evening ",.

"So it's better in the night ", she smirk and I couldn't say anything else than smile in return.
********
Justin POV

"Dad it's now 8 'oclock let's go home .I have a baby mother to take care of ",I laughed as my dad played the poker wining the game over again.

"Who's the boss now",he laughed as the other three members puff their lungs of cigarettes smoke.

The music and shouting went on as everyone was gambling and raffling for different items.

"This silver sculpture is going for  a hundred thousand ",the man on the mike announced.

"I will take it a voice from the crowd shouts",.

"Going one ...going twice ",the man on the mike announced .

"One point five million", another voice shouted .

"Sold to the man in the black suite" ,.

I scanned the room to see who's the person with that amount of money but I only saw him from backwards .

"Let's go son ",my dad tap me on the shoulder and I followed behind him.

Sitting in the car he searched his pocket for his keys.

"Shit .I leave the keys on the table", he hissed.

"No worry I will go get them ", I told him and Jag back into the building .