Chapter Forty Nine

I run up the hall and Justin eyes met mines.

"Justin ",I barely breathe out for him to tell me dad is alive .My heart is beating  rapidly and my feet are weak.

"Am sorry Cutie", he said holding down his head .I could see the pain and grief in his eyes.The blood all over his clothes. I could see that he was crying and he's holding most of the tears back.

Tears flow down my face as Justin hugs my body"No!No!No! Justin .Your lying ",I panicked hitting his chest with my hands. I pulled away from his chest weakly.

"Paul ,Uncle Wayne ,Tj ....anyone please tell me he's lying ",I cried waiting for someone to tell me my brother is lying.

Paul walk over to me "Am sorry Cutie ",and there I know Justin weren't lying .Paul wouldn't lie to me.

I scream on the top of my lungs breaking down falling to my knees "No!!!.Dad .Where is he? . I need to see him",.

"He can't be dead .I need him .He promise me he wouldn't leave me.How am I going to live without him .Why? .Why did all this has to happen to me .Why! ?. I cried out .

I felt a warm hands around me embracing my body and I couldn't think but to brace my body against the chest that was trying to comfort me.

"Am sorry Cutie ", the voice said sounding hurt .

"Why Tj.Why all this has to happen to me", I sob rocking back and forth while Tj try to keep my body still.

"I don't know Cutie but you need to calm down ",.

"We need to go now ", Rick said with a sternly as he got off a call.

"Come on cutie .Let's go",Tj told me but I stay still.

"I am not leaving here .My dad isn't dead ."I cried even more.

"We need go now Cutie ",. Justin told me and I remain still.

"Please Cutie .I promise you we will get revenge. If you stay here we won't ."Paul told me and I believed him.

Rushing out of the hospital everyone went their separate ways .
Rick told Tj to drive me home because he insisted that I cannot drive myself and agree to meet at his house .

Driving home the moment was silent as I leaned my head against the window in temper .I really can't believe this is happening .I must be sleeping ,if so I need to wake up . I try to think  about how this happen but the warmth touch of Tj hand brings me back to reality.

"It will all be ok Cutie .I promise",.he said to me and I nod staring into his eyes.

Tj and I aren't on a good deal but I do not have the time to think about that right now .I'm so sad ,weak ,lonely ,broken ,hurt , heartbroken ,every bad thing in one.

I do not have the time to argue with him .I'm at the point where I can't take things no more .

"You wanna come to my place ", he asked and I nod . I just need the company to get over this for the night if I can get over it. If I stay by myself I  know I will hurt myself.

I replace my head on the window thinking how much I have been through and how cruel my life is . Both my parents dead and gone leaving me and my brother and with that I fell asleep .

**********
"Cutie ",.

"I told you to promise me that you will never leave me and you did dad", I screamed at him .

"It wasn't my fault darling ",.

"C'mon dad don't bloody darling me .You left me her alone yow!",.

"It's not my fault !", he shouts getting angry at me .

" I don't care!",I told him .

"If you did promise me none of this would have happen", I told him and with that I saw blood coming through his mouth and blood flowing through his nose .

"Dad ", I cried scared.

"I can't save myself .Just promise me you will take care of yourself", .

I screamed at the top of my lungs seeing his body there laying on the floor with blood all over.

"No!", I cried out as I felt my body being shaken rapidly .

"Don't leave us ", was the last thing I breathed out before seeing someone sitting beside me .

I screamed "Please don't hurt me",.

"Cutie it's ok .It's me Tj .Look at me your just having a nightmare ",.

I screamed as I try to take in my surrounding when I felt a warm hand on mines and realize it was Tj.

"It's ok am here"he told me.

"Am sorry "I breathed out.

"It's ok ",he told me again .

"I just can't take this no more Tj.First it was Orain ,My mom then now my dad .Who will be next", I cried .

"No one else will be next",.

"They take you away from me too and that's a pain I have to live with ",I told him and his face softened.

He stared into my eyes as I stared back into his "I am sorry Cutie .I will be here for you now ",he told me .

"Promise",.

"Yes ",he assured me with his lips touching mines.

His lips was warm and soft. I  move my lips in movement with his then pulled away when I realize what was happening.

"Tj ",I breathed out .

"It's ok ",he whispered placing a hand on my cheek .I closed my eyes to the warmth of his hand .I miss him so much ,before opening my eyes I felt his lips against mine again .

I'm so weak right now .I cannot think straight .I cannot push him back .I just need some love and comfort .

I kissed him back eagerly not remembering myself ,not knowing what am doing ,not in my right mind set.

He pushed me back by my chest causing me to lay on my back as he breaks away from me and pull my blouse off then bring his over his head .

He kissed my tummy while he snatch my bra open taking it off me revealing my upper part. He stared  at me for a moment and my head started to spin .