Chapter Two

Picture of Justin above guys

Justin POV

"Mommy what's wrong?" I shouted while running to her .

"Honey help me to the couch ",she said gasping in pain . I quickly help her over to the couch .I could feel her heavy weight on my body but my dad taught me to always be strong and help the people that I love, no matter what the circumstances are. I put her foot up in the coach and she screamed in more pain . I know it. It is my baby sister she's coming and my dad isn't here.

I ran towards the phone and dialed my dads number .

As soon as I heard his voice,
"Dad we need your help",.

"What's wrong? ",he quickly said in a concerned voice.

"Mom is in labor and she need to get to the hospital",.I heard him cursed an indicent word and called two names.

"Yo Orain and Wayne get over here", I heard him called out .

"Justin your still there ",.

"Yes dad",.

"I will be sending two guys to get your mom .....be strong and don't leave her ",.

"Dad I won't ",I said hanging up the phone and running back to her.

I gave her water to drink and wipe the sweats off her face with a warm damp rag. I got her stuffs that was packed into a bag and place it beside the coach.

The car was here and I ran towards the door opening it, letting the guys in one of them firmly scoop her body up ,I ran behind him and as he placed her in the car I put her bag in beside her and closed the door .The car drove off fastly and I stood in the same spot until it came out of my sight hoping my mom will be alright soon.

*************
I heard the door opening at midnight .I do not know who it is and my dad told me to always be suspicious of any noise. I turned off the night lights and slowly walk towards the kitchen. If my dad was here he would shout at me because he always told me to sleep with an weapon that I can always use to defend myself .I always did but nothing happens so I did stop doing so ,and now I'm going to die.

As I slowly creeped on my knees ,I heard the person calling my name .
"Justin",. I didn't answer and I took the knife from where it was always kept.
"Justin son .....where are you?",.
I finally recognized his voice its my dad.

"Dad",I said happily and run over towards him holding on to his foot .He switched the lights on and look down at me .

"Why are you holding a knife ?",he said seriously .
I looked at him straight into his eyes"You said I must know how to defend myself and I did not know who it was entering the house",.

He looked at me and smiled,ragging my hair with his right hand .

"That's my son ", he said."Now let's go sleep",.

**********
The sun light glazed into my face through the glass windows .I lift my body from the bed putting my hands up to stretch .

"Go get ready son ....we are going to visit your baby sister", dad said.
I happily jump out of the bed and ran into the bathroom to freshen up.

"Let's go Papa",.