Chapter Fifty Six

I woke up to the pumping of my chest .

My eyes widened as I gasp for breath remembering what happened hours before . I sit up as I scan my body .I was only in my tube top.

Tijani  grip me into his arms "I thought I losed you",he mumbled.

"Am okey "I told him.

"Be very thankful for that bullet vest",Kirk told me with a smirk .

I know he do not like me but am trying to be friends.

"Your friends tried to kill you so we going for them ",Tijani told me and I nod.

I pull on my sweater and stand up pulling on my shoe .My dad chain came in sight of my eyes and I take a deep breath in .

"Let's go ", Tijani told me.

"Give me a minute .Wait for me in the car "I told him and he walks away.

On my way out I heard whispering.I eavesdrop as I walk .

" I need that girl to die along her family ", I heard Kirk told his men's.

I enter the car with a smile on my face ."It took you long enough ",.

"Just needed some time by myself ", I lied.

"It's time to end all this "he told me .

"Wait what you didn't told me it was tonight ", I raised my voice at him .

"What's the big deal.You still going to get  the revenge you have ever wanted",.

My mind flicker to Justin , Catherine and the baby .This wasn't as I have planned and I can't blow it right now .I will lose my life and they will lose there's.

"Yes .It is what I have longing for ", I finally answered him .

How am I going to do this. How am I going to protect myself and my family.
I hold onto my dad's chain and take a deep breath in.
******
Kirk and his men's surround Rick's house .I was right at all times there was a betrayer among us.He was a well trusted man by Rick and my dad but I guess no body can be trusted .

Since Rick was losing his men like crazy everyone stayed at his house .His house was a mansion big enough to hold everyone. I was armed with a rifle across my back ,two pistol in my waist .A knife in both shoe and bullets across my chest.

I wonder which room Catherine was in .I need to find her and Justin .

"Intruder", one of Rick's men shouted and all lights was on in the house .

They took out the man before he could make another shout and rushed in .

It is now time.
Kirk kicked the door in firing alot of shots . Rick's men was falling to the ground like dead flies . Kirk's men over power Rick's .I took my first kill.It was Junior that same bastard that tries to kill me .Kirk smirk at me and I smirk back .

I ran up the stairs leaving them downstairs meeting Rick in the hall.

"I didn't know it was tonight .Kirk knew something was up and I have to play along .Just do as we planned ",. I told him and he came out of sight .

Opening all the doors trying to find Catherine and Justin I heard the crying of my nephew along with the exchanging of gunshots. I ran towards the direction but came in contact with someone I know will take up my time.

I stop between my steps and smile.

"Hello bestfriend",.

"You are enemy now "he screwed  running towards me . I could have shot him but I didn't .I could have killed him from the night with his girl but I didn't .

He throw a punch at me but I dodged it sending a kick to his chest .

"Don't do this now .Your wasting my time", I told him.

"I have been a better fighter than you "he told me slashing me across the hand with a knife .

I hissed at him ."That was then this is now ", kicking the knife from his hand . He try to rush towards the knife but I kicked him away.

I walk up to him and pulled his hands behind his neck .

"I know you miss me .Not having me around to fight with get you so weak",.

"Just kill me and get this over with"he shouts.

"I won't hurt you .You are family .If I  have wanted to kill you I would have killed you and your girl the same night I shot your wheels out huh .....you didn't think about that .It's just apart of my plan Tj.I don't fire wild shots for no good reason.I fire shots at both of your body and none didn't hit you guys . Think about it.",.

"You are the one that told me you will help get revenge so help me .I will explain all to you when this is all done", I told him letting go of him .

One of Kirk's men rushed into the hall and I took him out with two bullets to the chest .

I help Tj up and throw one of my pistol to him .

"Always walk with one ", I  told him before running towards where I heard the crying coming from .

"Put the gun down Justin " I heard Kirk voice .

"Son kill that child and that bitch",.he said once more.

"With pleasure "Tijani answered .

"No ',Catherine screamed ' Don't hurt my baby ",.

"Tijani I know you are my sis friend please don't hurt my child .Take me instead",.

No .I told him to leave my nephew out of this .I rushed inside the room  with a gun in both hands taking down all the men that was inside the room.

"Don't you ever touch my nephew", I told Tijani and he looks at me .I glimpse  at my nephew for the first time .He's so handsome , looking like his dad .

Justin quicklyly  take his gun up and hold it towards Kirk as I hold one of mines towards Tijani and the other towards Kirk also.

*****
More to come in the next Chapter.💋💋