Chapter Twenty Four

Catherine had visited her family .They was so happy to see her ,they thought she was dead but she told them a very interesting story which did not involve the shooting and she been kidnapped .They also accepted me already as a son in law. They were quit nice people.

"Justin !Meeting now at Rick's", Dad informed me.

"Ready", I told him after pulling on my shoe.

"Yes", and there we drove. Entering in the house all the men was there waiting.

"What's wrong now Rick ? ",dad asked.

"We need to keep on the look out it's Kirk .He send us a message that he's coming back for us and he's going to wipe out the main leaders and the remaining if they want to switch sides they can but if they don't they will be dead like dogs too",.

"So who's the main leaders ",I asked.

"Me ,Junior,Wayne, your pa , Orain but Orain died and your name was said too, he said you are the main one because you killed most of his men and they are all at threat by you",.

"Me",I laughed.

"Big shotta don is threaten by me", I continued.

"Justin Its not funny", dad hisses at me.

"I know dad, but that man named Kirk is crazy",.

"For now you guys cannot stay home", Rick commanded.

"I know ",dad answered.

"Really dad and why. You think none of these guys house are much safer",.

"C'mon Justin you don't really get this that our house is more closer to the boarder and farer than

everyone else. Remember you and I only can shot it out but your sister and Catherine can't".

"Okay so where will we stay ",.

"We can stay here ,Rick has a lot of empty rooms and cutie can stay by Wayne",.

"Ye ,she can stay with Tj or sleep in the other room if she like",. Wayne interrupted.

"For how long dad",.

"When all of this is over",.

Sigh .

*******

Hey guys I know I cut this Chapter short on you but do see with me please.

Please remember it's my first time writing so if theirs a mistake please don't be afraid to

comment because everybody make mistakes.

PLEASE VOTE

LOVE YA'LL

TUDDLES