Chapter Forty Six

It's my last year in high school and its not too bad .The only thing is that I missed Paul company .He makes me feel alive.

Standing at my locker pulling out some books I smelled that same nice scent that I always loved ,Theo .

"Hey Theo .You passing me like that ", I raised my voice and he stops in his steps then walk away a second after without turning around.

That's weird I thought to myself but didn't mind it .

Walking down the hall to my class I sense something was wrong. All eyes on me and whispering but I didn't mind it .

Class went by and the whispering and fear in kids still remain .I try to talk to some but they would just avoid me. It is now lunch time and I need some ice cream to get my mind off Tj and his trouble 'Kira'.

*******

Pushing through the door to fresh air I glance Theo standing at a car with his brother . I didn't see him all day today and I want to know what's up with him .

"Theo ,Why are you avoiding me?", I asked him but he hissed and turn back around to walk away.

"Theo" I raised my voice and grip onto his hand before he could move.

"What do you want ?", he shouts at me and now everyone on the school campus looking.

"What did I do you ?",.

"You lied to me or should I say you keep shits from me",.

"What did I hide from you because I can't find anything ", I raised my voice confused.

"Just leave him alone Cutie ", his brother interrupt and I couldn't do anything than push him harshly away from me.

"You leave my brother alone Cutie and go get your wanted criminal dad", his words echoed .

"Don't worry everyone at the school are all afraid of you", he continued .

"Theo I can explain ", I whispered in shame and I don't know why.

"You don't have to explain shits .Just stay away from me .This friendship is done .You and your family is dangerous Cutie ", and with that they left in the car leaving me standing there in my shame.

Could my life get any worst .Could this day get any worst . I sigh.

*****

Justin POV

That little belly of Catherine's is growing so lovely .It's one month and I'm happy am going to be a father.

"Cutie get over here. I need to talk to you and you bro ", my dad called out from the kitchen as Cutie entered the house.

"What's up with you ?", I asked as I get up from the living room to walk to the kitchen.

"Long story ",she hissed following behind me.

"Speak fast dad I need to go get this angry out ",she sated and I wonder what happened with her at school today.

"What's up with __", .

"Just speak dad and stop asking questions ", she cut him off and he surrender playfully.

"Okey .Okey.",.

"Like you both know am running hot ,and no matter what happen don't give up. You guys keep on fighting and never leave each other sides .Promise me you will not and Justin protect your sister ", he issued out.

"I promised ", I agreed with him and he nod then both of our eyes met Cutie.

"What ", she retorted .

"I know you are a wanted man now dad. It's all in the atmosphere ,at school every child fear me even my bestfriend and don't worry I can protect myself ",she continued and dad laugh.

"Yes my child I know you can protect your self but not in the way am telling Justin to and I am sorry for this affecting your school life",.

A confuse look appeared on her face "Don't be sorry dad .We are one family ", she smile hugging him.

"So who's up for the party tonight at Rick's", dad playfully ask.

One thing I loved with my dad .No matter how bad a situation is he's always joyful and he got a lot of love for us.

Cutie pulled away from him and stared at me .I know that look so I smile at her .

"We are ", we grinned together.

******

Hope this is continuing well and y 'all still enjoying it if y'all was at first.

Please remember to vote and comment.