Chapter Nineteen

Cutie POV

The sunlight glazed in my eyes as I yawned throwing my hands up in the air lazily.I slowly pulled my body out of bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up .
Pulling on my normal dressing clothing my eyes glanced at the clock.
"Shit its 7:50 am",.Schools start at 8.
Flinging my bag over my shoulder I ran down stairs.

"Moooom!!!",I shouted and no answer .

"Daaaad!!!",.No answer but I saw some cash on the table and pulled them all into my pocket. I'm hungry.

I rushed through the door and up the road to get a bus.

*******
Rushing down the hall to my first class,I didn't stop at the locker to get any books.

"Good morning sir",.

"Your 10mins late miss cutie",.

"I over slept sir",.

"She looks like she's still in her pajamas ",a girl laughed under her breath but I heard her.

I spitefully drop one of my pencil beside her seat"Bitch your speaking to me .....I don't see you so don't look at me you pimp" ,I whispered before getting back up and walk to my seat. She glared at me and I smirk back before sitting down.

I was so hungry so I couldn't concentrate, my tummy cries for food as my eyes glazed at the clock to swing it's hands faster.

Minutes past by and the bell rang I was so happy .I sprang out of my seat and head for the lunch room .Pushing the door open I bumped into someone .I look up at him to say sorry but the words didn't came out ,I was sliding across the room by the hard push from the tall fellow.

"You love trouble right ",he raised his voice saying as I gasp in pain.Two type of pain in one day.

"Dude what did I ever did to you", I slam back.

"Your mouth is fill with chat right ",.

Sigh, "I'm hungry so I'm not in the mood check me later", I said getting up from the floor walking towards  the cashier avoiding all eye contact on me as some stared and some laughed.

"Don't walk away from me ",I heard as my body was twisted around with forced . I closed my eyes as he raised his fist to punch me .I couldn't fight back I was hungry and weak so today was the day I'm going to get beaten.

I waited with my eyes closed to get that punch but I couldn't feel it .I heard whimping and I flick my eyes open. My mouth dropped in a 'O' by the sight.

"Paul",I stammered out in surprised.

"Don't ever lay your hand on her again Naldo!!",he shouts.My mouth was still formed into the 'O'.Was Paul defending me??.

"What's wrong with you dude ",Naldo spits as blood flow through his nose .

"You hear what I said !", Paul exclaimed gritting his teeth together.

"But your the one that stated that you wanted to kill her ",.

"Not anymore",.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk away when I was stopped in my steps.

"Are you OK cutie?",.

"Save it .Not because you help me now doesn't  mean we are friends now Paul but thanks for saving my ass there",.

I see a smile apply on his face .Ewwww.

I ordered my lunch and was heading out the door to my normal seat when I heard my name called out ,"Cutie ...come sit with us",.