Chapter Twenty Five

4 YEARS LATER

It's been four years now and nothing happen. We go about our daily lives like no one is on our back or anything. We visit our house to get guns once a while but sometimes I sneak out and went over there to sleep .I told dad nothing will happen but he insist it will because I don't know Kirk and his background like he do and now it's four years.

My mom is still at my aunt. Cutie is now 14 years old .She's growing beautiful ,aggressive ,stubborn and a bad ass. I am now 23 and so is Catherine.

(Buzz Buzz)

"Yo dad your phone is ringing", .

"Who is it?", he asked.

I took up the phone from off the table, "It's mom ",I told him.

"Let it rings", he said in a depressed voice.

"Dad she has been calling you forever and you won't answer her calls",.

"Justin I told her to stay by your aunt for some more time but she insist she wanted to come home to see you guys and the atmosphere is not safe for her",.

"Dad just talk to her", I said answering the phone putting it on speaker.

"Hi mom", I happily said.

"Hey sweetie. How have you been? ",she asked .I could hear the sadness and curiosity in her voice.

"I'm good mom. Here is dad", I said giving the phone to him.

"Babe "dad said looking at me in a I 'm going to kill you look and I wave him off.

" Don't babe me right now Kevin. What the bloody hell is wrong with you!!!!It's been four freaking years and I need to see my kids. I have been calling you and you have been blowing me off ",.

Mama is angry she's talking in her accent.

"Keisha Calm down .I told you things is going down and I don't want you to get hurt",.

"Then why did you text and tell me to come home and now I am home and this house looks likes no one has been here for century",.

"Wait I didn't text you. Justin did you text your mom", he asked like something is wrong.

"No and cutie isn't here", I said in confusion trying to put the words together.

"Keisha get the bloody!!!!!!!....__", before he could finish his sentence I heard my mom screaming "Kevinnnnn !!!",.

Panicking "Mom !Mom! Mom!. What's wrong?", I shouted but no answer.

"Hello Kevin. I told you I will get back to you", I heard a man said in a childish voice.

"Kirk", my dad angrily said.

"You know me well Kevin .You even recognized my voice before I could tell you it's me", he laughed.

"Leave my mom the bloody hell alone kirk and come fight like a man",. I shouted.

"Ahhh so your the Justin I have been hearing about,the shotta like your pa",.

"Kirk your fight is with me not my wife just let her go",.

"Ekkk. ekkk ...ekkk . No . I'm going to kill every one you love even your cute little daughter cutie like you kill everyone I love",.

"Your dad killed my father and leave me to suffer kirk so I took back revenge", dad raged angrily.

Wait .What ?. Dad never talk about his parents especially his dad", I thought .

"And my bloody brother that Justin kill. I should have slash that girl neck the day I first kidnapped her but it will be even more fun now when you little Justin get even more attached to her",.

"Screw you Kirk", I aggressively shouts at him.

He laughed " Like I 'm going to screw your mom now', 'So Kevin how do you feel now that I'm going to be the last one to gets something that's yours ",.

I could hear my mom screaming " Please No",.

"Shut up bitch!", kirk shouts at her as I hear her breathing heavily.

"I can't stay here dad!!", I shouts angrily tears forming into my eyes and ran through the door.

Driving to my house quickly as possible I took two loaded hand gun from under my seat.

Tears slip from my eyes as the thought of my mother been raped appear into my head.

"I'm going to kill them all ",I whispered ,anger raging up in me.

**********

Parking my car a few seconds from the house I ran as fast as possible walking around the house with a gun in my hand to see if anyone was inside but no was around. I kick the door open and my heart started to skip beats at the sight of my mother laying there with her clothes ripped off lifeless with blood all over and a shot to her forehead.

"Moommmm!!!!!!!!!",I cried out sitting beside her lifting her body in my arms.

"Why mom......Why didn't you just listen to dad and stayed at aunt? ",.

"Mom.....",I cried shaking her body like she would just come back alive. "Nooooooo!!!!!!",. I yelled at the top at my voice. When nothing else could came out I rock front and backwards like she use to do with me and stared at the door.

Suddenly the door was open and I saw dad running a hand through his hair.

"Blood!!!Shit!Shit!",he shouted kicking a table beside him and sliding down behind the door.

"This is all my fault ", he said cranking up his gun and pointing it to his head.

"Remember you told me losing people that we love is a must and we must get over it", I said with a husky voice as I got his attention.

"We will get over it dad ", I continued getting up throwing a sheet over my mom body then gets on my phone and call the cops.

I cleared my throat " Hello, There's a dead body at 56 Habour Street", and with that I hang up the phone and heads to the door.

"Lets go dad", I said pulling him up and walk through the door.

Putting him in his car "Be safe ",I said as I went into my car and indicate him to go.

*****************

THE NEXT DAY

"Yo Kevin I heard what happen ",Rick exclaimed.

"Not the time now Rick", I glared at him.

This wasn't dad ,he never used to drink this much of liquor's and smoke more than one pack of cigarettes in a day. I wasn't cooping but he was loosing his mind.

"Dad ",I walk over to him touching his shoulder.

"What", he burst out.

"We will get revenge on Kirk dad and this time he will be dead",.

He laughed" Kirk....ha!ha!ha!.Did you know kirk was one of my bloody bestfriend ?.Ha!ha!ha!...we were so closed but guess what...ha!ha!ha! it wasn't kirk that kill my wife it was Tijani but screw them all my son", he retorted as he miss a step and fell into the coach then turn a half bottle of rum at his head.

"Dad snap out of it mom is already dead and drinking your self to sleep will not bring her back alive. Just think about how we are going to tell cutie this", I yelled as I think about who is this Tijani .

**************

Hey guys !!!!Who can guess who is this mysterious Tijani.

Don't be a silent reader and be pleased to vote and comment.

Love ya'll

Tuddles