Eulogy

Nine Months Later

Tj and I are officially now girlfriend and boyfriend .We are going four months and still counting .He and Kira broke up the night I ambushed them .She told him I was a psycho and his condition will get her killed and her parents was against it .

My wounds are all healed up but my shoulder still hurts . Every one was good and fine .
Tijani on the other hand killed his father .I was surprised by that but I know there was good in him .

Paul tries to kill him but I stopped him because he saved my life and he's my friend no matter what .He found out that he got siblings .A elder sister and brother who are twins so he went away to  to live with them. He was so happy to know that he got siblings because he taught he was an only child . They ran away from home because they was afraid of their dad .

Justin and Catherine are getting married soon .I am so happy for them .Little Cj is getting so big and handsome.

"Dada ...Dada "Cj mumbled creeping after his dad .

"Who's baby nephew is getting big ",I smiled at him scoping him up off the ground as he giggled at me .I place small kisses over his chubby face as he continued to laugh out.

I so love my nephew and I so love my family and friends.

"Babe....",Tj rushed inside the house cheering following by Uncle Wayne ,Rick and Paul.

Tj rushed over to hugged me but I stopped him .I hand Cj to Justin and hugged Paul so tightly following by Uncle Wayne and Rick .

Paul is now my new best friend.

I walk back over to Tj and smile at him. There was a frown on his face .

"Babe....",I said out happily trying to put my arms over his shoulders to not hurt up my shoulder.

He was much taller than me.

He still didn't do anything and I whispered "Come on pup face",and he laugh lifting me by the waist . I wrap my legs around him and kiss him gentle.

"Get a room guys .I don't want my son to be seeing this "Justin laugh at us .

"I didn't know these two would be so loving "Wayne laugh.

"Shut up dad "Tj chuckle as he walk with me up the stairs.

"My nephew will be every girl's crush "I shouts at Justin .

"Hey go easy with my daughter yeh",Wayne shout at him.

Tj kiss my lips softly as he lay me down on the bed.

He pull away from me and lay beside me.

"So how is your day so far ?.How is your arm ?",he asked.

"I want you ", I told him looking into his eyes.

"No your not in good condition "he told me.

"Please ",I begged him.

"Ok"he finally give in"I will take you to my house .

We went down stairs and tell everyone we will be back and with that we went to his house.

"I love you Cutie and I will always do "he told me and I nod "I know you do and I love you too",.

He lay me on the bed and place small kisses on my neck lifting my blouse over my head and I whimp in pain .

"Are you sure you want to do this "he asked like the hundredth time .

"Yes", I answered like the thousandth time and with that he take control.

*******

Here at Catherine and Justin wedding .I am so happy for them . Justin stand at the rastom waiting for Catherine as she walks up the hile with her dad. Rick's daughter was the flower girl and Wayne was the give away father for Justin. I miss my parents they would be so happy for this moment right now.

Justin and Catherine stared at each other .I screamed in happiness as I hold up Cj to look in the direction.

"Your parents are getting married "I say to him and he smiled at me.