Chapter Twenty Three

Justin POV

3WEEKS LATER

It's been three weeks now and cutie has been avoiding me and dad, she's hardly eating and I know she's not eating lunch at school because I asked Paul if she was and his answer was no and that she is also avoiding him too and her best friend Theo but he explained everything to him .My body has been healing fine and Catherine was recovering perfectly.

Sitting in the living room watching Jamaican Mafia I heard the front door opened and it was cutie. "Your home early sis", I said trying to get her to answer me but she just avoid my words and ran upstairs.

"Justin I have to speak to you", Catherine said sitting besides me.

"Sure babe anything",.

"You see I'm going back home to my family they must think I'm dead already",.

"Okay I can bring you and you will return with me .",.

"No Justin you don't understand .I was just sticking around because you were sick and I needed time to get over all this and now your getting better and I think I should go",.

"You think I risk my ass out there saving your life just for you to come here and leave huh Catherine .One of my bloody family died just for you and my sister is avoiding me just because she loose her friend and I finally explain everything to you and you just want to walk out on me!!",I raised my voice saying frustrated standing to my feet.

"I thank you so much and your friends for everything but I promise you I would stay away from you",.

"So you want to still stay away from me after all I have done",.

"I'm sorry Justin but you do not even love me",.

Before I could open my mouth to say another word that I know would surely pissed her off ,Cutie interrupted.

"I don't think you should leave him Catherine. He's a pain in the ass brother but he surely loves you. Matter of fact he almost killed me once for you because I used your name in a unmannered way to him but I did kick his ass...

"Cutie", I whispered wishing she could just pick up the hint and stop the talking but she just continued.

Your the first girlfriend he had and for a first start I kind of like you. If you leave him now he would surely die of thinking about you", she finally issued out and walk to the refrigerator and walk back upstairs with a bottle of water.

Cutie little speech leaves tears running down her cheeks "Is that true Justin", she said walking to me.

Sigh," Ye I really do love you",.

"I love you too Justin ",she said as I stare into her beautiful eyes and she stares back into mines ,before I could think we were there kissing. I kiss her eagerly, deepening the kiss she runs her hand through my hair . I swiftly lift her up off the floor hovering over her body in the sofa as she wraps her feet around my waist. I pull away from her breathing heavily and hiss due to the pain in my shoulder.

She pulled away from me as she realized "Sorry",.

"That's ok. Your just a bad tiger", I whispered in her ear.

"You seems like a badass too for someone who's just experiencing a relationship", she laughed.

"Wait until this body is all heal up babe", I smirked.

"I will always be here so I can't wait for my badass boyfriend to give it to me rough",.

"I hoped you can manage what's down here Miss Cath", I rolled my eyes looking down to my pants which she followed and smiled.

"Says a 19 year old virgin",.

Did she just say that to me.

"Who told you I was a virgin Cath", I teased her.

"Like dahhh Justin .Your sis says this is your first relationship ",.

"Yes .She know about my relationship not my sex life Cath", I laughed.

"You have a point", she frowned.

"I started hitting girls from I was 16 year old babe .Life got to me early so I needed to release stress . It was nothing serious but a one night stand", I winked at her.

"Okay .Stop now, so you just want me for a one night stand too",.

"No babe your special that's why I'm in a relationship with you",.

She smiled at me again and place a kiss on my cheek.

"No kissing for now babe because I would just have to hurt up this shoulder again",.

She laughed. "So tomorrow you will bring me to my parents and I will return with you but for now I just have to make up something to tell them ok babe",.

**************

I knocked on her door and it was open.

"Cutie ", I whispered.

"Bro can't you see she's sleeping",.

"I told you not to give me that attitude",.

She sits up in the bed and turn to me.

"So what you gonna do choke me .Come on do it bad Justin",.

Sigh, "I won't hurt you",.

"Oh so little Catherine changing you now huh ,I can see",.

"Well if you do continue speaking I will choke the bloody hell out of you",.

"Do it cause you enjoyed doing it right",.

"Look I'm sorry and I didn't came here to let you get on my nerves. I just wanted to say thank you very much for helping me out downstairs although you have been avoiding me",.

"I didn't do it for you .I did it because I love you and I wanted to see you happy",.

I know deep inside my sister loves me all when we have our ups and downs, fights and cusses and she really cares about me and I do the same too ,honestly only thing I hated about her is her attitude and stubbornness but other wise she's my first love.

"Forever", I whispered as her face expression bright up and a smile was plastered over her face.

"I thought you forget about our forever big brother ",she sob and throw her little hands around my shoulder.

She pulled away and lay in my lap .I raised my hand and started rubbing it over her black soft hair.

"I will never forget it ",I said as she wonders off to wonderland.

**********

Hey Guys .How was this Chapter?

Don't be a silent reader .Remember to voteeeeeeeeeeeeee and commentttttttttt.

Thank You.

Love ya'll.