Chapter Twelve

I put a blind fold over her eyes .

"Really Justin ....I don't know you like this to trust you",she said.

"Just try and trust me for the first ",.

"Says the person that hold me a threatened me to kill me",she laughed.

"But I didn't right ,.'So trust me ",.

"Ok Justin ",she laughed.

I lead her inside the restaurant .It was quit fancy and romantic, our table was reserved for us in a private corner.I lead her over to the seat where I seated her and remove the fold from her eyes. She scanned the place slowly with a wide smile on her face. Her smile was beautiful ,so perfect to hold my heart.

"So do you like it ",I asked.
Her face saddened,ohh shit I'm so stupid she do not like it ,I thought to my self.

"Its perfect......I always wish to come here but its too expensive ',.'By the way where did you get all this money from",she asked.

I think for a moment "I just take a lill amount of money out my dad bank account ",I laughed putting my index finger on my lip "ssshhhh",.It was true I did take his money.

"Is that right ",.

"Let's eat ", I said.

We ordered our food and was there exchanging things about ourselves .Five minutes after our food came and we began to eat.

I watched her as she ate ,she's just so beautiful. I stared into her eyes that glisten in the dim light.

"Aren't you going to eat ",.

"Justin ",.

"Huh.What",.

She laughed "Your lost .Aren't you going to eat ",.

"Yes ...your just so beautiful ",I whispered as I slowly ate my food .

"I heard that", she laughed.

"There's something on your mouth ",she said .I was so embarrassed I took up my hand to wipe off my mouth but she stretched over and our hands meets together. Her hand was so soft and her skin was so smooth.

She laughed as she wipe my lips .

"Thanks", I said .

"That's OK Justin",.

"So your ready to go ",I asked her .

I then leave the payment on the table and a tip for the waitress.

"I have a wonderful time",she said as she hugged me and ran over to her house .I watched her sexy steps and she went inside and closed the door.

***********
Its been two weeks now ever since Catherine and I have been communicating frequently and the best part of it my sister is home . She's been walking up and down strongly and the doc said her body is doing well and the plast can be removed in the next month, so that mean school for her in a few.

"Justin ",my dad called.

"Yes Pa",.

"Let's go ...we got work to do",.

"Yo where you guys going ",cutie yelled hopping down the stairs.

"We are going to Wayne ", I lied.

"Oh Wayne ,inform him that we are not friends anymore,matter of fact tell them all",.

"Ok sis ",I laughed and turn around to walk away.

"Really Justin",.

"What do you want sis",I raised my voice saying.

"Never mind go ",she said going back up the stairs.

"Bye dad", she whispered.

***********

On the streets collecting some cash .My dad was the right hand for Ricky the leader of the Red Gang ,so he's the one that do the most work .He told me we have to be smart ,brave and heartless in this or we will lose our life .We can't sorry for people , we just have to do what's should be done and get things over with and never think of it again.

Walking into the store at the border ,my dad told me we have to hurry and make it quick .

I look around the store and a man at the counter hand a bag to my dad ,I sense something was wrong .My dad phones rings and he answered " Shit !!",he shouted . I saw men coming out from corners looking at us," Dad!!",I yelled as he try to rush over to me."Get down justin!!",he shouted as shot was fired all over the store .I pulled out my gun from the back of my waist and started to fire back .There was five men firing at us and as soon as I took my gun out I take down two men ,one shot to the forehead.

I look around for my dad but he was not in sight .I look through the glass window and I saw more men approaching the building "Dad more men are coming ,we need to get out of here!!!"," Go Justin...Run .I will hold them off!!",. I ran towards the shattered glass door and pushed it opened running towards the car hopping in  .

Hey guys.Please vote and comment what you think .

There will be a lot of POV in the next few chapters so I hope you liked it .

Love y'all
XoXo