Chapter Twenty Nine

TJ POV

Sitting down thinking about Cutie I wanted to explain what my dad mention to her but she hissed me off. If it did hurt her I didn't mean to but I don't think she's hurt because she is just my bestfriend and she do not love me as a boyfriend but as a bestfriend . I never seeing us going to that stage and she make it clear that I am not her type. I am not saying I don't love her ,I do but I don't think she would date me. I wondered off in my thought.

"Tj I told you to pass me the remote", my dad hissed slapping me on the shoulder.

"What was that for? " I complained.

"This is the fourth time I'm calling your damn name. What's going on in that little head of yours",.

"Nothing concerning you. Just know I will never ever talk to you again about a girl",.

"Ha. Ha. Ha.", he laughed hitting the back of my head then turns on the television.

"Why can't you just be a dad? ",.

"Shhhhh ", he stuttered looking at the tv and I closed my mouth shut turning my attention to the tv to see what's so important.

My eyes widened "Ohh shit",.

"Where's Cutie ? ", he asked and I heard the door cracking and I shout whispered"Turn off the tv dad she's coming", as my eyes narrowed on the stairs.

I almost choke on my saliva when my eyes met her "I thought I heard my dad name ",she said.

"No___ Your hearing wrong ",I stuttered .

"Ok " she smiled "So why are you looking at me like that ",she continued.

I cleared my throat and shake my head "I wasn't looking at you ",.

"Yes you were",.

"No I wasn't ,why would I look at you .Your not even my type", I burst out.

"You made that clear already Tj . We are just bestfriends nothing more",.

"Oh shit, I am a damn fool .Why did I say that errrr ", I whispered to myself.

"New dressing Cutie ?" dad ask ,he just irritate my soul sometimes like now.

"Yes Uncle Wayne .I just wanted to try something new ",.

"Its looking great .Your just resembling your mom, your beautiful like her ",.

She smiled "Thanks Uncle",.

"Bye guys and Tj don't be late for school ",she shouted before closing the door behind her and a small smile cracked on my face. I am always late for school. She was beautiful but she look so damn amazing now and I don't know what comes over me.

My dad cleared his throat and my eyes flicks to his attention.

"What now dad?",.

"Really son, Your not my type",.

"Shut up dad",.

"You need teaching son",.

"About",.

"How to let a girl feel nice. Can 't you see she's hurt",.

"I don't need no teaching and if I do not from you",.

"So who will teach you",.

"I prefer Justin .Don't you see how he and Cath role. He say sit and she sit .He say run it and I'm sure she have to run it", I smirked at him as the words connected to my head I hold onto my mouth.

"What did you just say son? .Run what",.

"Nothing. Remember cutie stated I must not be late for school ", I shouted and ran upstairs.