Chapter Fifty Seven

"Tijani !Leave my family alone",.I  shouted out to him as he tries to rip Catherine clothes off.

He looks up to me as he hear my voice but look aways.

"You migits never die right.I underestimate you both and you little Cutie I underestimate you so badly ",Kirk burst out .

"You don't have to do this Tijani .It's all over ",.I shout at him.

"You think you can tell me what to do huh Cutie ?...No you can't!",he yelled stabbing Catherine in the right leg.

"No!",Justin shouts running towards them and Tj follow .

He shots at them  as shots were being exchange .Finally Kirk gun was empty and no more to be found .

Justin box Tijani away from Catherine .

"Cutie get them out of here !!",.

"No I won't leave you!!",.

I turned to Tj"Tj please get them out of here!!" ,.

"You do it. I will stay and fight .Your not in a good condition!!",.

"Please for the bloody sakes get them out of here.This is my fight and I don't care .Just promise me you will keep them safe!! ",.

"I promise ", he nod at me leading Catherine and the baby into the house.

"I told you to leave!!",.Justin shouts at me while brutally beating Tijani

"I won't leave my brother behind", I told him and he look at me causing Tijani to kicked the gun out of his hand.

Kirk try to rush to the gun but I first him sending a kick across his face .I am in pain and I am wounded but I don't care .Pain didn't phase me anymore.

"Why don't you fight like a man little bitch?",I says to kirk slashing him across his face with my knife .

Tijani and Justin was there fisting and fighting .

He thumb at my face and I dodged it kicking him in his injury foot causing him to fall to the ground and stab him twice in the back .

My hand and foot being bleeding out badly but I didn't care.This is all I wanted revenge .I want him to suffer .I want him to be in pain .

He roared in pain as he hold onto my sweater and yank me to the ground harshly .I fell on my injured shoulder all up in pain .

I try to get up but I couldn't my leg was giving way ,too much pressure.

He grip me by my hair and yank me up off the ground holding the knife to my neck .

I was so weak and tired .Dad am sorry . Tears running down my bloody stained  face .

"Let her go or he dies "Justin shouts at Kirk holding a gun to Tijani's head .He was in a bad condition .His face was all torn and bruised  up .

"Justin .Am sorry ",I breathe out feeling like it was my last breath.

I clenched my eyes shut as he pressed the knife into my skin.

He laughed "You can kill him ,he's no use to me . He's just trash ever since he came into my life .I could have killed him before but he did my dirty jobs for me",.

I breath heavily as I look at Tijani .

"Let her go !!"Justin shouted again tears running down his face .

He crank up the gun and before he could do anything he was flicked over by Tijani .

"Nooo!!"he shouted as a bullet of the gun was fired.

                      THE END
******
Hi guys ik this chapter is short but I am longing to done this book.
Am not that really good at writing action but I hope I did well . Remember this is my first book
Thank you .
Hope y'all enjoyed it.