Chapter Forty Five

TJ POV

After Kira slammed the door and run out I ran behind her.

"Kira !", I shout at her to stop but she didn't stop. I did not know what happened back there .

I run as fast as possible to stop her before she could leave the campus.

I grip onto her hand and she sprung around.

"What is wrong with you?", I raised my voice.

"Your asking what is wrong with me?", she yelled at me.

"Yes .I don't see the reason you slam that bloody door and run out!!",.

She fake laugh.

"You don't know huh. You say you don't have feelings for her but now I know you lied to me !",.

"What the hell your talking about!!?", the shouting and yelling continue.

"The way you look at her in that room .The way you grip her like your loosing your last breath and the way you get angry seeing a icky on her neck and seeing her in that dress. You do got feelings for her Tj and she will break us apart if you keep on seeing her!!",.

"She's my bestfriend Babe!!",.

"Then stop being bestfriend with her. For me, can't you see she's a sniper!! ",.

"What !!.I already told you she is not my type and she is just my bestfriend",.

"You don't love her then stop being bestfriends .You don't need her!",.

"I know I don't need her !!", I breathed out shocked that those words came flying out of my mouth.

"What a show .Nice one but that did hurt", I heard Cutie voice coming from behind me and I am positively sure she is hurt and so am I .

"I don't need her ", she repeat my words and it pained me I wanted to tell her I didn't mean it.

" I did need you but thanks for telling me you do not need me. No body is perfect pup face",.

I felt even worst in my self .It's been for months like decades she didn't call me my nick name.

"Stay away from us .You weirdo ", Kira steps to her and pushed her harshly .She laughed in return.

"Tj control your pig " , she warns me and I try to calm Kira down .I know what cutie was capable of and I didn't want her to hurt Kira. I could see the anger building up in her eyes as she looks at me.

"You are a mule and a fool ", Kira spits at Cutie sending a slap across her face.

"Kira !",I shouts demanding her to stop ,knowing Cutie will kick her ass now but I could not stand and let that happen.

"What did you just bloody say and what the hell did you just do??", Cutie asked her in anger as she clenched her fist.

I know what will come next so I stand infront of Kira.

" I won't let you Cutie", I warned her softly .My intentions regret doing this but I have to.

"Get out of my way Tj ", she raged at me.

"I won't ,if you hurt her you will have to hurt me too ", I raised my voice at her.

She glared at me and I realized she was up to fighting us both but I did not know what happened .She just smile at me and turned around.

"You will regret this Tj and your bitch will pay for this ,so always be standing by her side to keep her under control because the next time I will not give up like this .I will floor you both ", she makes clear to me and I know she wasn't joking .

"Go you fool .You can't even fight", Kira shouts at her.

"Kira shut up ", I warned her.

Cutie laughs "We will see another time", and walk back into the house .

Sigh that was close.

Tijani POV

"You are a fool .You idiot!! ", my dad shouts at me as my body slide across the floor, my back came in contact with the wall.

I glared at him "You know nothing about me dad", I yelled back at him getting up from the floor and running back to where he stands.

"You don't think I was watching everything. That girl did deserve to die .She killed one of my men and injured one badly ", he shouts at me as his foot connect to my body allowing me to fly back across the floor.

"And you let her get away .Tijani I love you no matter what happen. You know what is love son. No you do not", he rages more in anger pointing a gun at me.

"You are no use to me now son ",he said sternly and I stared at him.

"Go on!. Come on dad kill me!!.Kill me. I told you ,you know nothing about me . You want to get to her dad and brother huh .I know you do then give me time. She is still a virgin and me taking that then killing her will get Kevin and Justin weak to their knees dad",I point out to him angrily and he just stared at me.

"Your really my son .Now don't think about Kevin .I am getting to him and he will soon be gone", he makes clear to me and I nod.

*****

Hi guys .I have realized I haven't mention Paul and Theo in the story in few chapters but I will in the next chapter and the scene will be at the school.
Tell me what y'all think please.