Chapter Eleven

Its being two months now and sis is still in coma .The doctor as transferred her to Bay like I asked her ,she's so sweet .We go visit her every single evening although she couldn't speak back to us. The doctor said her body was recovering quickly and the bruised are all gone but the marks was still there. Her tests came back positive and as soon as she wakes up she could come home.

Every since I have been taking practice with dad and his friends .He has been showing me the role of the streets and who's enemies from whose not .I also got my first kill, I was nervous at first but when I think about my sister anger rages up and boom one shot to the head. At first I felt guilty but after I felt great.

(Bing Bing)My phone went off,I took it out and answer it.

"Yeah",I said .

"Hello .Is this Justin",.

"Yes and who is this speaking ? ", I asked in frustration.

"Its Nurse Brown sorry to bother you but I just want to tell you I visited your sister this morning and she's awake ",.

"She really is ",I said happily.

"Yes bye now ",she said.

"Wait ....Aum I want you to bother me ",I nervously whispers to her.

"So when can I see you ?",I continued braving up because I am a man.

"Why do you want to see me ?" ,she asked.

"Because you have been a nice person to my little sister and to me and I want to thank you",.

"You don't have to ",she said.

"Yes I have to soo when",.

She laughed "OK I will think about it .......aumm tomorrow maybe ",she said hanging up the phone.

**************
We all walked into the hospital and on to my sister room .I open the door and she was laying there with her eyes opened looking into midst air.

"C'mon you don't know how much I missed you",I said happily as she looks to my direction.

"Bro !...Mom! ...Dad! "she whisper shouts as I hugged her tightly .

She slightly lift her body to sit up ,my mom ran over "Be careful sweet heart",she said helping her to sit up.

My dad was just staring at her with tears in his eyes.

"Pa",she said .

"You remembered what happened to you sis ",I interrupt, she shook her head "but the nurse told me I got hit by a car",.

My dad walked over and hugged her tightly .

"Cutie don't do this again .....don't ever run out again and get yourself hurt like this ",.

"Pap....",she stammered out as the machine started to beep.

"Nurseeeee....",I called out .

Her body was just there shaking in my dads arms.

"Cutie ....cutie", my dad yelled.

My mom started to cry .

"My baby ",.

"Sir your squeezing her too tightly and that is enabling her from breathing properly",the nurse points out to him checking all strings and machines her body is attached to.

My dad let go of her and the nurse gave her an injection.

"She need to rest", the nurse said to us.

This is not happening again .

**************
I got dressed and ran down stairs .

"Where are you going son? ",my dad asked me scanning me up and down .

"Pa ......your son is going on a date .Be happy", I smirked showing off my clean fresh style. I was dressed in a purple long sleeve shirt and a black jacket over it with a black straight foot pants well pressed ,steams well sharp and my Italian leather Red shoes.

"You are ",he said happily .

"Be a ladies gentlemen and treat her nice ......that's what I do to get your mom",he said winking at me.

I laughed "Thanks dad",.

I took out my phone to called her.

"Hello justin", she greets me with her sweet baby voice.

"Hello beautiful .Can tell me your address please.

"Clifton street.You know where it is",she asked.

That's was not in my territory..... I did want to go out with her but I will be crossing the border and my life would be at risk .

"Justin are you there",.

"Ye.....Yes I am still here.I'm coming now",.

"Ohk Justin ",she said and the line went silent.

Waiting outside her house for her ,I watched my back like a hark  with a gun under my seat.I sit inside my car with my windows up and my door closed .I turned my head to the right and there she was coming out .I came out of the car and stood by her door admiring her body.She look so beautiful , she even looks hotter out of uniform ,her sexy body. She was dressed in a Red Sleeveless Dress and a Black Pump Heels with a Black Purse with Silver Diamonds.

"Should I go change",she said bringing me back to reality.

"Huh ...what...what did you just say? ",.

"Should I ",.

"Nahh you look beautiful",.

She smiles "Same goes for you", then enter into the car.

"So where are we going? ".

"Some where special", I answered .