Chapter Forty Two

Cutie POV

Glory be to God .Another year he gave to me. Today is my Eighteenth Birthday and I am going to enjoy my day to the fullest . I miss my mom on a day like this ,she would be the first up to my room hugging and kissing me and singing happy birthday for me but she's not here. That bastard Kirk .

I lay back in my bed staring at the ceiling imagining my mom singing for me .

I felt my body been shaken and I blink twice and grown .

"Cutie .What are you thinking about and why are you crying? ",.Justin asked.

"I am not crying ", I frowned at him jumping off the bed and in front the mirror. I was surprised I see the tiny stray of tears down my cheeks and I wiped them away awkwardly.

"You could have knocked", I rolled my eyes at him .

"I did but, I did not hear you answer me so I let myself in ", he told me.

"Really ",.

"Yes I was standing here like a minute now looking at you like a lost puppy",.

I sigh "I miss mom Justin ",.

He smiled at me and pulled me into a tight unexpected hug " I know sis ", he mumbled with his head above my head.

He rubs his hand over my hair "I am sorry I wasn't there to protect her ", he continued.

"I don't know what I would do if I lose dad or you ", I sob quietly.

He pulled away from me tilting my head up by my chin and look into my eyes " I promise I won't leave you ",.

"I would just die too if I lose you both", I trailed off .Justin grip both of my arms and shake my body slightly "I won't leave you ", he make clear into my head and I nod hugging him back again.

"Happy birth__" Catherine voice echoes through the hall but she stops within her sentence when she reaches my door.

"Sorry "she said slowly looking at the floor.

I pulled away from Justin looking at her " It's ok Cath", I greets her walking over to where she was standing and give her a warm hug.

"Happy birthday ",she mumbled at give me a small gift box.

I smiled at her "Thank you very much best sister in law ever ",I hugged her again not wanting to squeeze her too tightly.

I heard Justin cleared his throat and we both turned and look at him.

"Why are you avoiding me", he asked Catherine and I look at her in understanding.

"It's not the right time now Justin", she hissed and turned around but before she could go through the door she was pulled back by Justin hard enough that she fell to the ground.

I fled over to her shocked and glared at Justin "What the hell is wrong with you dude ?", and back at Catherine "Are you ok ?.Are you hurt?", the questions fled from my mouth.

"I didn't mean for that to happen ",Justin hissed.

Catherine groaned in pain as I help her up .

"You sure you are okey",. I asked again concerned and she nod .

A loud scream escaped her mouth then my eyes glance the blood on her hand.

"No !No!No!", she screamed.

"Calm down Catherine",.

Her body begin to get weighty around my shoulder .I shake her body slightly "Catherine stay with me "I yelled at her scared .I did not know anything about this shit.