Chapter Fifty

I was released when he started to kiss my breasts one after another .His hand trail up my thigh and my hands grip his hair .

"Tj stop "I breathed out .

"I don't want to ",he said sucking on my neck.

My back arch off the bed to that sensitive spot .I could not help anything anymore than to take over .

I pushed him off me where I was sitting ontop of him. I started to kiss his neck down to his chest enabling him to mourn. I kissed his lips again where his hands cup my breast .

"I ..love ...you ..Cutie... .I always do ",I heard him mumbled something but didn't have time to put it together .I suck on his neck and his hands reach down to the button of my pants.

"Tj stop " I try to control him .

"Son .Are you here", I heard and slip off him.

"Shit",he hissed pulling his shirt over his head and I did the same .

He look at me and smile ."I will be back you can't sleep alone .You will hurt yourself",.

"Dad am here "he called.

"Thank God ..you were supposed to meet us at Kirk and I didn't see none of you both and I was alot worried'.'Where is Cutie",he asked.

"She's in my room ",Tj answered .

"How she's doing .Is she sleeping",.

"She's about to",.

"Promise me you will take care of her son .I promise her dad and you will promise me ",.

"I promise you dad", he said and with that I started to remember everything over again .

I started to cry .Why didn't he promised me that he wouldn't leave me . I heard foot steps coming towards the room and I try to hide my face .

"Are you crying again"his voice softened.

"It's late let's go sleep",he told me and there I lay in the bed and he came beside me .I feel a little better this is how we used to sleep when we were younger.

I try to think why he hate me now but realized he didn't hate me .

"I love you Cutie ...I always do ",his words come back to me.

My eyes feeling tired and heavy of all the crying and with his comfort .His hand running over my hair and a hand around me I fall asleep.