Chapter Forty Four

I watched Cutie as she tried to get out of her chair .

"Please I don't want to lose some one else",.

"Tijani I love you no matter what",.

The words replay over into my mind

She do love me .She sounding like she wanting to cry . I could not let her die like this .

I stop in between my steps flicking over the man holding onto me snapping his neck.

All the men eyes me in shocked but I avoid them running over to Cutie untying her .

"Run "I yelled at her .

"No I wont leave you "she said causing me wanting to kiss her right now.

"I love you too "I whispered to her "Now go .I will keep them off", I ordered her and she did as I told her.

"Promise me I will see you again ", she shouts before running out.

"I promise " I glance at her for the last time.

*******

Cutie POV

I glance at him for the last time . I wanted to stay and help him fight ofg these mens but I realized they was after me and not him .I don't know why.

I run to the only big door I see which my mind told me was the exit door. I pushed it open and my heart almost fell. I was still in Tijani's house. Did he know we was still in his house?. Did he know about this. Not time to think about that I told my self. Be happy ,you know your way home from here and your car is outside.Thank God it was not in a dessert land where you will get lost. My conscience told me.

I ran to my car .Thank God my keys was in it and I drove off letting out a big sigh.

I hope he's ok. I think again blazing back across the boarder .I look in the drivers mirror now and then to see if I was followed by anyone. My mind flashed on Justin .I know he is going crazy by now and I know the place he might be at the moment.

Rick's house. I speed on my gas to reach there before he could hurt anyone.

Reaching the house I pushed the door open harshly.

"We need to go bloody find my bloody sister. I don't care about the point that we don't know where she is .I just need to find her now!", I heard Justin aggressive harshly voice echoing through the room.

"Bro am here",I barely speak out .My head feeling dizzy , my vision getting blurry .It must be the after effect of the boxes and thinking .

"Take it easy ", was the last thing I heard.

****

Waking up in a bed .I slightly gripped my head and moan.

"What just happened", I breathed out blinking to get my vision clear.

"Your awake "a happy voice rejoice coming from beside me. My eyes flickered to the side to see Tj and his girlfriend Kira sitting in a chair few steps from the bed. Kira look at me in disgust but I ignored her.

"Obviously ", I answered annoyed and try to get up. Sliding at the edge of the bed my eyes followed Tj owns which leads to my dress revealing the hem of my underwear . I stared at him as he stared back at me.

A clearing of throat bring me out of my staring competition and I look seeing Kira gaze following Tj's.

I get up off the bed pulling down my dress and walk passed them to open the door. Before I could do so Tj grip my risk .

"I heard that you was kidnapped. Are you ok? ", I scoff annoyed "Like dahh I am good Tj ", I finish off with a fake smile.

"Where were you ?", he asked me concerned.

I tilt my head to the side "Don't be concerned about me Tj .You have a girlfriend now ,so don't act like you care for me ", I calmly spits at him harshly pulling my hand out of his grip turning back to the door but this time he grip onto my shoulder roughly.

"Where did you get that? .Who the hell you lay with? ", he raised his voice at me putting more pressure on my shoulder.

"Your hurting me Tj ", I whispered in pain.

"Just tell me it wasn't any waste guy out there and Why are you dressed like that ", he rages in concern anger.

"Your hurting me" I told him again and this time he let go of me and breathed out in frustration.

"Just answer me Cutie and do not lie to me ", he warned me.

I smiled at him and take few steps closer to him touching my neck.

"Okey ,your talking this .It's from my boyfriend and nothing happened yet ", I whispered in his left ear with a teasing voice. Before I could say anything else the door was slam shut and Kira was no where in sight.

"Oops. Go get your girlfriend now dude", I giggled at Tj and he stamp out the door in anger and I followed behind him in relief.

I walked downstairs to see dad standing out on the corridor with Justin.

"Hi dad .It seems like forever I don't see you", I over reacted.

He eyes me in concerned. "Don't give me that look Pa ", I said slightly punching his shoulder.

He hold onto my hand pulling me into a tightly hug. " You grow up so fast .I don't know what I would do if I lose you", he mumbled.

"Dad I can't breathed ", I mumbled back into his chest and he pulled away and laugh.

"You guys just grow up so fast .I so love you guys", he faked cried.

"Dad ", I low shouts out annoyed and he laugh.

"Justin how is Catherine", I asked him before he could go over protected big brother on me and sees the icky on my neck.

"She's ok "he sigh.

"She's typically three weeks pregnant and didn't told me. I could have killed my own child Cutie . I didn't know she was pregnant", he assured me and I walk over to him and hug him .

"That's okey bro .As long as she and the baby is fine and you will not hurt her like that again .We are good",. I told him and he pushed me away from him.

"What did you do to Kira", he narrowed his eyes at me and I laughed.

"I did nothing ,nothing at all", I giggled and walk through the door to get some fresh air.

******

Sorry for all the mistakes and grammars in this book .Hope yall enjoying it .

Please Vote and Comment