Chapter Fifty Four

"No !" she screamed at the top of her lungs .

"Am going to kill him brother am going to let them pay "she shouts getting up from the ground.

I hold onto her hand "No sis ....we will let them pay together",I whispered to her and she smiled back at me .

"I have a plan "she told me telling me all about what she have in mind.

******
Justin POV

"Ahhh!! Justin!!... babe", I heard Catherine shouts from inside.

"Shit ",I spit out rushing inside pulling out a gun from the back of my waist .

"Justin !",she screamed again.

I walk slowly towards the room she was in and peep inside a bit .She was alone .

I breathe out in relief "What's wrong? ",I asked her rushing towards her.

"The baby he's coming",she told me with another scream.

"Oh ..Okey .. he's coming oh my God ",I freak out .

"Justin get me to the frigging doctor", she slaps me across the face with another scream escaping her mouth .

"Right "I answered grabbing her stuffs and getting her into my arms carefully and hurry downstairs into the car and speed off.

****
"Justin ", a short Indian man walks up to me .

"Yes doc", I answered leaning up off the wall .

"Your wife and baby is fine .You can come and see them now",he told me and I follow him .

Stepping into the room I saw Catherine there laying with the baby in her hand .She smiled at me when she saw me and I smiled back .

I kissed her on the forehead and she hand the baby to me.

I took the baby and observe his figure .I couldn't say anything but smile a tear slipping from my left eye.

I am a dad now .I got a boy to carry on my name .I will be a good dad just like my father .I will protect my family with all no matter what it takes .I will get all this over with .I want my child to grow up with a father not without one. I thought and kiss him on the forehead .

****
Cutie POV
I heard screaming coming from the house . That's Cath voice . I ran quickly as possible towards the house . There was no one to be found .I went to her room but there was nothing but liquid on the floor.

I took my phone out to call Justin and as soon as he answered.

"Bro .Cath...Where is her ?.I lefted you both here since morning and I heard her screaming and now she's no where in the house ",.

"Calm down sis . She's here with me .You have a handsome baby nephew to meet ",he told me.

A smile apply across my face .First from ever since my dad died I felt this joy and happiness .First I felt so light and relief .

"So what is his name",I asked him.

"Cj .The C is from your name and the J is from mines "he laughed and I laughed back .

I felt my phone vibrating in my hand against ear .I looked on it and it was Tijani .

"Bro I need to go I will call you back ", I told him hanging up .The smile is now gone off my face.

"Hello Tijani ', I  greet him with a bitter voice.'Am on my way",.

****
"I heard that your brother child is born",.

What tha hell .How did he know that that already .

"Yes",I answered .

"This will be more fun killing that child in front of your brother let him feel what you felt ",.

What did he just say?.How dare he brings my nephew into this .My anger building up inside of me. I should just kill him here and leave him .No I need to calm down .I need all to die and not him alone .

"Leave that child out of this ", I warned him.

"I thought you were on my side ",he said sternly .

"Ye I am but that child is innocent.We will only do what we have planned ",I make clear to him and he nod .

*****
Hey guys this chapter might be short but am a bit tired right now .

Hope y'all enjoy .Please vote and comment .
Thank you