Chapter Sixteen

3 days later

"Just leave her alone Paul",Theo cried to Paul as he slaps my books out of my hand and slam my body against the locker holding my throat with his hand raising my body above his head.

He laughed "You are a super hero now Theo ....you came to save your little girlfriend huh mamas boy ",.

I coughed as my breath felt like it was deceiving  my body , my eyes pulping out off my head and memories came flashing back as I try to look straight into his eyes. It seems like Theo noticed and he stepped back and ran to Paul hitting his body and he stumble to the side letting me go and I fell to the ground gasping for breath .

"That evil bastard "I whispered as I remembered what he did to me .He was the one that caused me to got hit by that car .I saw when he stepped to Theo and box him mightily causing him to stumble to the floor .I tried to get up but my head feeling dizzy and I fall to my knees.
I saw Theo gasp his head around blood streaming down his face mingling with tears "I don't know how my brother have you as a friend .......its been the third time since week now and you won't leave us alone",he cried out.

I was there watching feeling useless.This is not how my papa raised me .I felt back my strength and stood up on my two feet at the right moment to see him stepping back to Theo and I was able to grab my bag from the floor swinging it over my back and ran towards their direction.

I finally knew who I am ,I am Cutie Clayton ,my dad is Junior Clayton and my brother is Justin Clayton and we don't take walk over's .

I use one of my foot forcefully and slid his feet off the ground. I could hear as his head hit the concrete floor .

I help Theo off the floor "Let's go",I said supporting his body pushing through the crowd towards the boy bathroom. "These students just be standing there watching  before they  help us!!", I raised my voice saying as I kick the bathroom door open.

"They are afraid of him",Theo puffed out in pain as I put him to be  seated on a toilet . I grabbed a small rag from my bag and wet it ,wiping  the blood off his face.

I heard the door pushed open"Dude this is the second time this girl kick your ass",.

I quickly place my hand over Theo's mouth and stand up on the seat he was seated on,"Lift up your feet's",I whispered.

"Don't even bloody say it ......I got her once and I will do it again and this time she won't live",.

My eyes widened from his words "Not before I killed you ",I whispered .We didn't move from our position until they were out.Sigh.

"He's going to kill you cutie ",Theo panicked .

"No one is going to kill me Theo. Calm down",.

"You don't know him cutie... he's heart less",.

"I don't care ",I stated before walking out of the bathroom in little fear .

************
Waiting on the bus to go home an idea pop up into my head.
I need to find out what's my brother is hiding from me and I need to learn how to protect myself ,so I started running.

The right person to go to is Uncle  Wayne . Breathlessly I knocked on his door "Who is that? ",I heard .

"It's me Cutie ", then the door was opened .

I see this cute little fellow ,looking like my age ."Can I help you? ",he said.

"Tj who is it ?",I heard Uncle Wayne yelling.

"I don't know dad.....but she looks like a homeless girl boy ",the kiddo said looking at me annoyed.

My eyes widened and before I could hit back at him Uncle Wayne appeared.

"Hey Cutie come inside "he said looking through the door behind me.

"Tj didn't I always told you not to open the door without me telling you ",.

"Sorry dad",.

"So cutie what brings you here ?Does your dad know your here?",.

"I need answers and no he do not know ",.

"Answers to what?", he asks confused.

"Answers to what my dad and Justin being hiding from me ",.

"That now cutie I can't tell you but I'm sure when you get older you will understand",.

"Really Uncle ",.

"Yes",.

"So how did I not know you had a son? ",.

He laughed "Tj get over here",.

"Yes dad ",.

"Meet cutie ...Junior's daughter",.

"Big shotta junior!",he exclaimed.

I looked at him confused.

"Tj !!",Uncle Wayne looks at him sternly .I don't know what happened but something did with that look.

"Ohh.......sorry ..I was just joking cutie ","By the way ....your cute .....the name really suits you ", he whispered in my ear and I laughed .

"Son your too young for looking a girlfriend",.

"Your doing it so why can't I ?",.

"You can do so but when your older and cutie is out of your bound .She's like a daughter to me so you should take care of her",.

"What ever dad",.

"Let's go cutie ,I will bring you home ",.

"No its fine I can go home myself and please don't tell dad I ask to about this",.

He looks at me .

"Please ",.

"Ok I won't ",.

"And one more thing .Can you teach me how to become a better fighter",.

"Sure ,Any time kiddo ......",.

"Thanks Uncle Wayne.I will come tomorrow to begin", I said punching his fist then turn  around to the door.

"Bye cute face ",tj said .

"Bye tj",.

************
I'm already a couple of minutes from home so I just continued the journey on my two feets.

"So uncle Wayne didn't want to answer my questions ......so I would just have to find out myself ",I whispered with my index finger on my chin. I was bored so I started to sing "One and two buckle my shoe ....three and four shout the door...five and six pick up sticks ...seven and eight lay then straight ...nine and ten a job well done..... a job well done", and hop to the rhythm until I'm at my door.

"Cutie your late ",.

"Sorry mom ....the bus was late",I lied.

"Ok hon ",.

"Yes mom ",I said running upstairs.

So tired I fell across my bed ,pulling my clothes off.
I ran to the bathroom and had a well decent bath,coming out I pulled my pajamas on and fall to heaven.

******

Hey guys .....hope you all are in good health and I hope y'all enjoying this book.

Don't be a silent reader and comment what you think please and thank you.

May god bless you all and excuse my words for who don't believe in god.

Vote and comment

Love y'all💋💋

Tuddles XoXo