Chapter Thirty One

"You must can do better than this",.

"Yes I can ", he raged in anger then punched at me which I swiftly dodged .

"You punch like a bitch ", I smirked then swiftly kicked his feet off the ground where he landed to his back. " I am going to kill you, you big bitch!!", he huffed getting up and punching some wild thumbs at me where I dodged all ."I don't want to hurt you Tijani ",."Hurt me. You don't know what I am capable of cutie" , he breathed out heavily as he punch another thumb at me with all his might that hit me in the face and my body fell to the ground.

"Auuucch", I whispered lowly .I never expected that one.

He grinned and hover his body over mines holding the knife to my neck "Nice meeting you ",.

"There's always a time to die ", I spit in his face and he whipped it off with the back of his hand.

"Come on kill me!!! " I shout at him staring into his eyes as he tighten the knife against my neck.

"I could see the regret in his eyes as he stares back deep into mines.

I closed my eyes tightly " Do it",. I whispered.

I suddenly felt the knife being removed from my neck and I opened my eyes to see him standing there with a hand stretched out towards me . A small smile appeared on my face and I hold on to his hand and he pulled me up strongly causing me to be inches away from his chest our breathe mingling together . I stare into his eyes as he stared back into mines and with that his lips was against mines. I pushed him away "What the hell ? ",.Stop being a duch bag Cutie I thought to myself and cleared my throat "I meant that I cannot kiss ",I whispered. "That's ok ,I can teach you ", he stated and I smile. With that he kissed me gently and I awkwardly follow his lead with a widened eye not knowing what I'm doing but seconds after the feelings was over and I was into it . We continue kissing eagerly and he lift my body off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his body as he walks towards his car opening the door not breaking our kiss he lay my body down on the back seat.

His body hover over me as his depart from the kiss and travel down my neck . I breathed heavily as he kiss my neck gently. I felt his warm hands against my back and one traveling up my upper thigh. "Tijani stop please ", I softly whispered. "Tijani stop!!",I shouted the third time and he move away from me. He rubbed a hand through his hair "I am so sorry ",. A tear slip down my face "I am just fourteen and I am not used to this shit. Your actually the first boy I have kissed", I sob.

"Shit don't cry. I am so sorry for touching you in those improper ways. You should have told me", he stated wiping the tears away from my eyes.

I smiled " That's Ok .Your so polite for someone that's got good techniques on a knife with a killing mind",.

"What did you just say?",.

"You apologizing all the times ", I laughed.

"Okey. My dad taught me to speak like this its a part of our business", he answered sternly.

"Cool sorry if I offend you", I mumbled.

*********

Tijani POV

There's just something about this girl that I cannot hurt her nor take my eyes off her. The first time I felt her body against mines I felt a deep connection. Her smile is just perfect as Ariana Grande . I just love to see her smile. I have just met her and I am thinking like this, what if I had known her from before. I know myself that if it was someone else I would have slash their throat with no hesitation and leave them there to rot.

"I wanna go home ", she whined in a baby voice.

"Well if you did never freaking throw that stone in my windshield , you would have reached home already",.

"Shut up. You pissed me off ", she laughed.

No one talks to me in this way and walk freely. She's just a bad ass and she kick ass well. If this moment never happened I would think of her a simple girl that cannot defend her self and love to cry.

"Can I ask you a question", I asked her.

"Sure ",.

"Where do you learn to fight like that ?",.

She laughed "I wasn't a walk over right. My uncle taught me and I do regular practice with my bestfriend",.

"Okey",.

"Yea .You need some practice your self .I could have kick your ass badly but I was going easy on you",.

"Say's the girl that love to cry , now get up and let me bring you home",.

"So funny ", she fake laughed.

******

Driving back into the town we hold hands together as the cool breeze swings through the back that cutie had destroyed. First memory of her I thought to my self and a smile appeared on my face.

Reaching into town from the west" So where do you live", I asked her.

"In the east "she said and with that I held a firm break .It causes our body to jerky forward "What's wrong ?.Your not putting me out again",. she asked confused.

I shake my head "Nothing .I thought I see something running across the road", I lied. I cannot go into the East ,it was out of my father territory so it was also out of mines. I need to make up something to tell her so I could turn back. Driving at the boarder line I slow down scanning the area.

"Think Tijani think ", I whispered as a idea pop up into my head. I took my phone from my pocket "Hello dad . Dad . What's wrong ?. What? I am on my way ",.

"What's wrong ?", cutie asked curious.

"My dad is sick he need my help", I burst out.

"Okey ,go I can take it from here",.

"Your sure it's really dark",.

"Yea. I am not afraid ",she laughed opening the door and getting out. Before I could turned my car around and drive off "Tijani wait ", she raised her voice. I looked at her in a can't you see I want to go look but she just reentered the car and place a kiss on my cheek." Nice meeting you and thanks for the kiss ",.

That warm kiss signaled me not to go home and risk myself there with her but I can't I just met her. Should I take this risk?. Yes I thought to myself . I placed my hand on her right cheek and stared into her brown eyes for the last time "Nice meeting you too. This will always be a day to remember", I whispered to her as I kissed her lips gently . She break apart from me and laughed "Remember your dad and I am so sorry I don't got a phone",.

"Yee my dad right and that's cool",.

"Bye again tijani ",she said getting out and jagged down the road.

"Stupid life ", I whispered.

**********

Hi everyone, if you still reading this from the start I hope your enjoying it.

Well if your still reading it that's mean your enjoying it right.

Don't be a silent reader please vote and comment.

Tuddles