Chapter Thirty Nine

Cutie POV

You ever lost someone and tries to get over that person but you cant ,the death of the person follows you ever where you go and if its not that you always remember the person at times when you need someone.Well that's me now missing my mom .My birthday is a couple of weeks from now. I will be 18 and I surely miss her .Thank god for Catherine she is always there for me when I need the help. She and Justin is going on great.

My father was a wanted man and he makes it clear that he was only hot at the moment. Tj has found a girlfriend and since that our friendship ain't close like before. His girlfriend becomes jealous when I am around him .I care for him and respect the rules that we made. Always be happy for each other.

I was happy for him and I respect his relationship although that bond between us was not strong anymore so I influence my dad and brother to move back home and they did.

I was happy although I miss my bestfriend arms around me. I can't believe he broke one of the rules "Never let anyone come between us".

I and Tijani on the other hand are officially girlfriend and boyfriend. My dad bought me a phone and a car last year for doing well in my academics so I could call and visit him anytime I want to. Well Tj and I get the same thing .

School was going great only problem I had was with Theo ,he's not the same Theo I used to know.

"Leave me alone Justin .Your hurting me!",. I heard Catherine screamed coming from down the hall and I sprat through my door to see what's going on.

Reaching at their door I saw Justin hovering over Catherine body with her hands pinned above her heads.

"Give me what I want ", Justin raised his voice at her.

"Your Drunk Justin ", she cried .

"Justin!", my voice echoed through the room and he looks at me annoyed.

"Get out of my bloody room Cutie", he warned me and slips a hand under Catherine blouse.

"Please stop Justin .I don't want to do this",.

"Are you deaf or something bro ,she says the don't want to do it", I raised my voice at him .That little anger of mines rising up against my brother.

"Get out ", he yelled at me .

I could see the fear in Catherine's eyes .I could not take the sight of this anymore .I know its none of my business of what they do but she wasn't up to it this time.

My angry rages more to see that he was drunk and I tilt back and forth on my feet .Sigh.

I walk up to them.

"Justin", I called and my fist connects to his face causing him to fall off the bed.

Catherine sprints up and runs behind me.

"Go to my room and close the door ", I told her and she nods running out the door.

"You bitch", Justin cracked out stumbling back and forth .

"Your drunk bro .Go sleep ", I told him.

He laughed " Does it look like I want to sleep to you huh. You spoiled my precious time with my girlfriend. Why ?,because your turning 18 soon and your crush has a girlfriend leaving you behind and you got no one", he spits at me.

That hurts.

"You talk too bloody much and you know nothing ", I shouted at him sending one more punch to his face causing him to be knocked out cold.

He knew nothing about me.

"Rest now bro", I smirk with a evil smile and head to the door.

"What was that noise? ", my dad asked meeting me at the door, his eyes widened when he saw Justin there.

"Did you do that ", he asked .

'No dad .He's just drunk",I lied and pats him on the shoulder then walks to my room.

Knocking on the door I heard the lock rambling .

"Cutie," Catherine whispered .

"Yes .It's good now ", I said and she opens the doors

"Where is he ?", she asked scared.

"He's just sleeping ", I replied dropping across my bed and she walks over sitting besides me.

"Thank you Cutie", she says.

"You don't have to thank me Catherine .I am the one that supposed to be thanking you for everything you have done for me. You are always by my side when no one else does .You teach me about women hood Catherine so I am the one that supposed to be thanking you .Sorry about my brother", I breathed out .

She smiles at me.

"So what's wrong "I asked .

"With ", she said looking at me confused .

"Never mind ,it's none of my business", I said getting up from the bed .

"Cutie wait", Catherine called out to me .

I turned around and look at her .

"I have something to tell you ", she says.

"And promise me you won't tell anyone ", she continued .

I walk over to her and sits back beside her and hold on to her hand.

"You can trust me Catherine .I promise",.

******

Hi guys .How was this chapter .Hope y'all enjoyed it.

Thanks again for being a reader of my book .

Please vote and comment what you think .

Thank You .