Chapter Thirty Eight

Cast

Justin Clayton

(Currently 28 at this moment)

Cutie Clayton

(Currently 18 at this moment )

Tj Clarke

(Currently 20 at this moment}

Wayne Clarke

(Early Mid Thirty's)

Orain Smith

(Early Mid Thirty's)

Kevin Clayton

(Early Mid Thirty's)

Tijani Francis

(Currently 20 at this moment)

Kirk Francis

(Early Mid Thirty's)

Paul Edward

(Currently 21at this moment)

Theo Hayden

(Currently 18 at this moment)

Catherine Brown

(Currently 25 at this moment)

Keisha Clayton

(Early Mid Thirty's)

Ricky Edward

(Early Mid Thirty's)

Ok so that's the current age of my Characters .So I hope no one is confused right now. I will soon be uploading the pictures of each Characters .NB: These Characters  are not of my imagination and no rights reserved to the pictures. There are all real people out there which I don't know .

************

4 Years Later

Tijani POV

It's been four years now and I have been hearing from cutie frequently .She's typically my girlfriend right now. She even got a phone and a car over the past months for her birthday that was few days from this. I so love this girl .I don't know why but there's just something about her .She has everything in one. The looks, shape , attitudes and that boyish gangster shit about her just even attached her to me more. I love when a girl knows how to defend her self .

It's not like I am weak to my knees when I see a girl ,actually I have snapped a lot of girls in the past .One night stand is my thing and virgins, I just take what was theirs and shift .I was a wild one .I didn't care if a girl was a virgin or too scared to lay with me ,from their lips meets mine I just go on without intending to stop but it's all different with cutie .I don't know how she gets me to stop but I did . I don't know how she gets me so soft but she did .Maybe I'm used to the pretending or it's not that.

My dad always insisting of him meeting her .He say's I am changing but I tried to make it clear to him I am not. He even pushes girls on me to rape but I couldn't do it .Was he right ?. I do not want him to meet cutie ,I know what he is capable of and now he say's I am changing he might kill her cold blooded and even raped her in front of me which he knows would bring me back to his son .The heartless Tijani just like him.

"Tijani !Gets down here", I heard my dad yelled.

I sprat down stairs seeing him and two of his men standing in the living room sitting in the sofa.

"What the hell man?_",.

"I told you that girl was changing you slowly", he raised his voice.

"What are you talking about ", I asked annoyed.