Chapter Five

Cutie POV

"Cutie its time to wake up and get ready for school",I heard my mom shouts.

"I'm already up mom",.Justin woke me up early this morning. I don't know where he went but he's not here now . I went inside the bathroom to freshen up then pulled on a jag jeans, a medium size T-shirt and bundle my hair in one .I look more like a boy ......a tom boy .

I walk downstairs to kiss my mom good bye .

"Goodmorning mom ",I greet her while she was busily scanning my body from head to toe.

I looked at her disgust .

Sigh"What's wrong now...? ",I asked her.

"You look like a boy ",.

"So I like it",I said kissing her on the cheek and head through the door .

"Cutie !",she called before I could closed the door.

"Yes mom",.

"Wait for Justin please he will drop you off to school",.

"But mom I know where it is ",.

"Don't but me ....I said wait on him and you will wait on him because you will need someone to bring you in and I'm not going to be able to make it ",she said looking at me sternly .

"Ok "I said rolling my eyes .

I waited for Justin with anger in my heart and finally he steps into the living room.

"Bro where were you ?...now bring me to school",I said aggressively.

"What;the hell is wrong with you ?.And where your going looking like that ",.

"School you have a prob",.

"You look like a tom boy ",.

"So....are you going to stand there or bring me to school , come on its getting late",.

*************
"Wait for me under the tree after school ",Justin said before I walk inside my class room .

"Bro wait you forget something",. He smiled at me because he know what it was ,we punch our fist ,hit our hands together and puff one's chest .

"Forever ",we both said at the same time.

I pushed the class door open,all eyes on me but thank god there was no teacher in the class room as yet .I search the class for an empty seat which I found one and went to sit down making myself blend in.

The door was pushed opened and a man steps in and everyone stands.

"Good morning class ",he said .

"Good morning Mr Clarke",.

So his name is Mr Clarke Kool.

Everyone sits back down in their position .

"Class like you guys can see ,we got a new students with us.Please stand and introduce yourself",.

I stand up "Good morning everyone .My name is Cutie Clayton ",I said sitting down back into my seat.

"What's that she's wearing", I heard someone said from behind me .

I look around and it was a blonde ..."Your mama clothes ",I said with a smile on my face.

***********
I went into the catiffera to eat my lunch .I glanced around but all seats were full except one at the right so I went over to sit . I took a seat and took out my lunch from my bag .I place it on the table and took a tiny bite of my minni burger. I heard a throat cleared and I look up ,it was two girls and three boys .They look like upper form students way bigger than me.

"You must be new here ",one of the girl said twirling her index finger around a strand of her hair.

"That's none off your business", I made clearly to her.

"No one talks to my bae like that",one of the boy said slamming his fist down on the table .I wasn't frighten or anything but to avoid problem on my first day I took up my lunch and head outside where I saw empty benches .I sat in one and started eating my lunch peacefully when I felt someone touched me from behind. I looked around and it was a boy .He's kind of cute for his age.
He got grey eyes ,black hair and a cool complexion.

"Hi may I sit with you", he said .

I think before I answered "sure",.He sits on the other side of the bench and took out his lunch.

I looked up at him through my eye lids with out him noticing me .

"So what's your name ",I asked.

"I'm Theo",he said pushing out his hand to me.

I look at him confusedly "Ohh sorry Theo but I don't do hand shakes. I lick fist",.

"Like using your tongue and do this",he said licking off him hand.

It was quit funny so I had to laugh .

"No Theo its like this ",I said holding his hand and hit it with mines.

"Ok ",he said "It seems Kool",.

"So can we be friends ",.

"No prob bro ",I said without thinking about it.Again

************
I stood where Justin told me to and he was running late .I have made up my mind to run home but I didn't because he told me to wait for him .Finally he's here and I ran over to the car and hop in where we drove home peacefully.