Chapter Thirty Two

Cutie POV

Reaching home breathlessly I Knocked on the door.(Like you guys know I have been living at Uncle Wayne} .I waited for someone to open the door," Hurry up .It's cold out here ",I whispered. The rain started to dew and I shiver in cold and let out a big relief when the door was opened. I stepped inside and look at Tj in disgust .

"Where have you been and what is wrong with your arm?", he asked in a worried high tone "Not like I cared stills",he continued.

I look at my arm and see the scar that I got from fighting with Tijani it's nothing major"Okey .So your my dad now",. I hissed and pushed passed him and run upstairs to get a warm bathe.

Getting out of the bathroom he was there sitting on the bed.

I rolled my eyes "Do you mind to excuse me please?",.

"You seems ashy tonight . Nope", he grinned.

"Okey it's your room ", I slammed at him and pulled a suite of clothes from my suitcase and went to get dressed in the bathroom.

Leaving his room as he stares at me I went downstairs and mixed a bowl of cereals ate and went back upstairs to a empty room down the hall. Laying there I think about Tijani and his loving ways ,I wished Tj was like him when it comes to me.

It's now 9:00 pm and I cannot fall asleep .I am feeling down I miss my bestfriend.

*****

Tj POV

I am so stupid for letting my bestfriend feels like she is unwanted. I missed sleeping with her ,I got so attached to her being in my arms until I cannot sleep without her again. Hours ago when I didn't see her pushed that door opened I was hoping she will be fine and she would reach home safe. I was relief when I saw her cute face.

I wonder if she's sleeping . I got off the bed and walk down the hall to the room I think she was in and pushed it opened. She was laying there and I sense she could not sleep either."Cutie", I whispered but she didn't answer. "I know your not sleeping",.

"What? ", she breathed out.

"I am sorry for everything and you really look great today. I was just too shy to tell you today ", I said.

"I got so attached to too until I cannot sleep without you ",. I continued "It's just a day but I missed you",.

"It's ok and I missed you too ", she cried getting up off the bed and greet me with a tight hug.

"Can I sleep with you", I asked.

"You know I sleep better with you so you didn't had to ask", she laughed.

We both lay in bed and she intertwined her body into my arms . I rubbed a hand over her hair and whispered "Bestfreinds forever",.

"Forever ", she said back then turned her face facing me "I got something to tell you tomorrow", she yawned and shift back her body around and with that I fell asleep.

*********

Cutie POV

"Class, like you know today is your last day at school. Your summer break begins", Mrs. Clarke my maths teacher said.

"Yaaaahh ",everyone shouted.

"Shhhh , I know everyone is happy but remember it's not the end of school for you guys, so do some reading over the summer. Now it's break time so you all are dismissed",.

Walking into the cattefira all happy to go home and have fun. No more school and stupid works for two months. Who is happier than me?. Nobody I can find right now. It's not like I hate school I do like school isssh ,I wonder how I"m a B+ student that hate school so much and goes through a lot of shits.

Ordering a bowl of strawberry ice cream I head over to the corner bench where I hang out with Paul and his friends. There was no one there as yet so I just make myself comfortable and start puffing my mouth with ice cream.

"Easy there bestfriends",.

"Hey Theo", I try to poke out swallowing the ice cream in my mouth.

"I miss you yesterday ",.

"Yesterday was a big day .I got last in the West side and a lot more shits", I smiled at the last part of the sentence.

"That lot of shits seems like you enjoyed it",.

I laughed "Nah not really",.

"Mmmh Mmmh ",

"Stop that ,I hate when you do that .Ok look I kissed a boy for the first time", I smiled.

"Really",.

"Yep",.

"Do you like him?",.

"Like who ", Paul interrupted sitting at the table with his friends.

"Nobody ", I burst out.

"Dude you need to stop that ", Theo said",.

"Stop what ",.Paul asked.

"Sneaking up on people like a dam detective",.

"That's just me. Now I want to know the person my little sis crushing on",.

"No offence but we are not family and I'm crushing on your dad",.

"Aucch and for your information my dad is dust by now in his grave" he smiled "Now show me that special boy and I will see if he's perfect for Kevin one and only daughter",.

"Another time " I lied to shut him up .

"Now who's happy today is the last day at school", Theo raised his voice excitedly.

"Me but am going to miss you",.

"Yee .I am going to miss you too",.

"What about us ",Naldo fake cried.

"I see Paul everyday and you guys.....",I paused " I am so glad because I am just so tired of seeing you guys face", I laughed.

"She's my bestfriend not yours , So cutie maybe I could come over to your house and spend a night over", Theo said.

"That's nice but I prefer come to your house",.

"OK .I will ask my parents and get to Paul for him to tell you the day ",he said excitedly.

"Okey bestfriend",.

Walking home with Paul in the night bored, I lingered into my brain to find something fun to do on the journey.

"Yo Paul",.

"Yes", he looked at me confused.

"Just go on with the flow dude. Yo Paul",.

"Yaa",.

"Who deh bout",.

"Cutie",

"Ya",.

"Who deh bout",.

" Paul", I shouted and we played along until he gets fed up and I becomes the winner.

"Cutie",.

"What?", I asked.

"Run now!!",. he shouted then I realized my surrounding and began to run for my life.

*********

Hope this chapter was good.

Don't be a silent reader please vote and comment.

Love yall

Tuddles