Chapter Thirty Seven

CUTIE POV

It is weird two months runs off so quickly, here sitting down into my new class room biting my finger nails annoyed at the fact that I am back at school currently in grade 9. Well it was only me and Theo ,Paul's and his crews are now long gone. The good news is Theo and I end up in the same class.

Class went by classes and everything seems cool.

Social Studies, English then Mathematics last before break.

At last the bell rung and I stepped outside. I was so hungry, this Maths class totally drained my body of all the substances my brain once had .

Stepping into the lunch room I looked over at the seat we used to sit and it was empty. I walked over there while Theo went to purchase our lunch. I sit and the happy feelings of Paul's and his friends here was long gone. This is weird but I kind of miss him.

"What are you thinking about", Theo asked me placing the lunch on the table.

"Nothing ",I smiles at him then grab my lunch from the tray.

Eating my lunch I remembered the day he said he was going to ask his parents if I could sleep over but it didn't happened.

"So what happened to the sleep over you promised", I asked him.

He paused in between his chewing of his food.

"Aum.My parents was really busy at times and I didn't really get the chance to ask them", he said looking down at his food.

He was lying .I know when he lies .He never looks at me when he's lying but why is he lying to me .His bestfriend. I may not tell him all about my life .I want to but I am afraid that he will be afraid of me because of my family and would not be friends with me anymore.

"Why are you Lying ", I asked him.

His eyes met mines "Does it look like I am lying to you huh Cutie",he raised his voice and fled from the table before I could say anything else.

That wasn't Theo .Something thing is up with him. I thought to myself.

I suddenly felt a warm hands over my eyes and I jumped at the sudden touch.

"Who ever is this I ain't bloody playing", I say annoyed and I heard laughing crusty laughing.

"You still got the bloody running around this school right", the person said letting go of my face and I flick my head around to see who it really was ,the voice sounded really familiar .

A large smile applied onto my face.

"Paul!! ", I yelled happily throwing my arms around his neck.

"I know you would miss me ",he laugh hugging me slightly .

I look up at him so our eyes met "What are you doing here?", I asked.

"Can't I come and check up on my own blood", he frowned.

At times he's so childish and another he's savage and heartless. I wonder if he's like this when he is only around me.

"Where is Theo ?", he continued.

"I don't really know .He seems off today and I don't know why ",I said with a sad expression on my face.

Paul sat down beside me with my hand in his looking around the canteen but no one was paying us any attention ,there are all afraid of Paul.

"Something is up Cutie. Trust no one and when school dismiss head straight home no idling ok", before I could asked why his phone rung.

"Yow. What !", he exclaimed softly .