4.0 | First Move

I've been hanging out with everyone for about two weeks now and I've met everyone. There all super nice to me which is good. We all have gotten really close and good friends except for me and David. It's weird there's like a connection between us that's hard to explain. Recently we've been hanging out a lot and I think I may be starting to form a little crush on him. There was a party tonight for his friend Reggie and I was excited.

I turned my head at the clock and saw it was 7:00 and David was coming to get me at 7:30. Diamond couldn't come tonight and I was salty because I love my best friend but she couldn't come because of a shoot. I got out of bed and walked to my closet changing into camo pants my black vans and a white shirt.

I did my hair and makeup and my phone went off seeing it was David I walked down stairs and went outside. I walked to his car and got in "Hey" I said turning my head to him "hey" he said smiling at me. "are you excited for cleaning up tonight" I said looking at him "hell no that's why I'm making Natalie do it" he said as we started laughing.

~~~

It was mid party and I was actually having a really good time I was seeing all my friends and turning the fuck up. "Zane don't do it" someone yelled we were all in a circle and Zane was about to jump on a table. "Do it!" me and David yelled as he jumped off and broke it and everyone went wild. I laughed and turned to David "I love it here" I said as we laughed.

"Luna come here" Corinna yelled from behind David we both turned our heads and she looked at David with a death glare and mouthed something to him. I saw him roll his eyes and I walked over to her. "what's up" I said seeing Liza next to Corinna "hey girl you look so cute" she said looking at me up and down. "thank you boo you look bomb as fuck also" I said making her laugh then we started all dancing together.

~~~

I was walking around trying to find David but I couldn't I walked back into the house and walked to his room. I knocked on the door and heard his voice "come in" he said I opened the door and he looked up at me giving me a little smile. I shut the door and walked over to him he was sitting on the edge of his bed and I sat down next to him. "hey" he said not looking at me "are you okay?" I asked noticing that his eyes were a little red.

"no I'm fine" he said his voice sounding a little choked "you were crying" I said as he still didn't look at me. He didn't say anything so I kept talking "what happened?" I asked as he sighed. "My ex we were together for almost three years and broke up like two months ago I saw her dancing with some guy like grinding on him and it just brought up a bunch of emotions" he said looking down and playing with his hands.

What he said made me sad I didn't want David to be stuck on his ex. "Me and my ex broke up a couple weeks ago and we were dating for two years if it makes you feel better" I said making him look up at me. "who would break up with you" he said making me smile at him "who would break up with you" I said back to him "Liza" he said looking down again. I was surprised that him and Liza dated and I wanted to ask questions but now wasn't the time.

"David I know you miss Liza sometimes but you need to learn how to cope without her and eventually you'll find someone new and be happy again" I said as he looked up and smiled at me. "You're so nice to me" he said "I know that's because I like you" I said making him smile harder. "I like you to" he said making me smile I don't know if he meant friend like me or like like me ya know.

"So since you're not dating Liza that means you're single?" I said as he laughed a little and nodded his head. I started leaning in and he did the same we connected our lips and I felt him smile. He pushed his tongue on my lips and I opened them as I moved my body to his lap not breaking the kiss. I moved my hands to his hair and he moved his hands to my waist grabbing it.

We pulled away and were both smiling at each other. "damn" I heard him say I looked at him up and down and before I could do anything my phone rang. I looked over reading "Corinna" I got off of David and answered the phone. "hello" I said "where are you I'm ready" she said drunkly "I'm with David I'll be right there meet me at your car" I said into the phone "okay" I heard her say. I moved the phone and hung up "I gotta take Corinna home" I said looking at David.

"see you soon" I said standing up "hopefully we can do that again" he said shrugging "we'll see" I said smiling at him and walking to the door. I opened it and walked out.

~~~

"Why were you with David?" Corinna asked as I started driving her car. "because he's my friend" I said as he looked at me. "he thinks you're cute and I told him you're off limits" she said as I looked at her confused. "why" I said looking back at the road "you're too good for him" she said leaning back in her chair. "okay" I simply said not wanting to talk about it anymore.

 "okay" I simply said not wanting to talk about it anymore

@lunasmith: fun party
📷:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, heathhussar and 1,937,297 others

@daviddobrik: very fun

@corinnakopf: okay cutie 😍😍😍😍

@diamondwhite: yes bestfriend 😍😍😍

@lizakoshy: 😍😍

@kristenmcatee: you're so cute 😍😍😍

@fanaccount: new person in the friend group okay