30.0 | One year

~Luna's POV~

"I love the L.A. weather" I said as me and David walked outside LAX "me to" he said as we laughed. "I love your parents by the way" I said as he smiled at me "they seemed to like you to my mom loves you" he said as I laughed. "wait who's picking us up?" I asked as David stopped walking. "I thought you had someone coming?" he asked me as I started laughing. "are you serious?" I said as he started laughing "it's okay we can call an uber" he said pulling out his phone.

I got home and walked upstairs I set my bag down and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and when I got out I did my hair then I changed into black ripped jeans, my black vans and a purple hoodie.

I sat down on my bed and smiled I can't believe that tomorrow is David and I one year anniversery. "oh shit" I said sitting up "I have to get him a gift" I said standing up and walking out of my room.

~~~

I opened David's house door and walked inside it was about 10 in the morning and I knew he would be sleeping. I walked over to his room and opened the door slowly and saw he was sleeping. I walked over to his closet and slipped the small bag inside the closet. I walked out of his room quietly and out of his house I had a plan and had to set it up before he woke up.

I walked into David's house with bags in my hand and walked into the kitchen "why are you here?" David asked as I turned my head. "no reason" I said dropping all the bags behind the kitchen counter "better question what are the bags for?" he asked walking over to me. "nothing" I said blocking his path "happy anniversery" he said grabbing my waist and smiling at me. "happy one year" I said as he leaned down and kissed me.

"now what are the bags for?" he asked as I laughed "I was gonna surprise you" I said turning around and picking up the bags. "it's just food?" David said confused as I laughed "I was gonna make a blanket fort with all your favorite snacks then we can watch movies" I said making him smile.

"that's so cute" he said making me laugh "so you can take a shower then when you get out you can act surprised when you see it" I said as he laughed. "okay fine" he said putting his hands up in defese and walkinf away.

~~~

"surprise!" I yelled at David as he walked into the living room "this is so tumblr" he said making me laugh. "that's true" I said looking at the fort "I like it though thank you" he said walking over to me and walking inside.

~~~

We were watching a movie while sitting in the fort I was leaned on his chest and he had his arm around me. "that ending was stupid" David said as I laughed "right like it made no sense" I said as he laughed. "can I give you you're gift now" he asked me as I smiled "hell yeah" I said standing up.

I walked into David's room with him following me I walked to his closet and pulled out the bag. I stood up and turned around to see him holding a wrapped small box. "I'm excited" I said handing him the bag. I unwrapped the box and it was a velvet box I opened it and it was a beautiful ring. "oh my god David I'm gonna cry" I said taking it out and putting it on my finger. "it looks beautiful on you to" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"and it's a promise ring that sometime in the future we'll get married" he said as I put my hand to my heart. "I love you" I said smiling "I love you to" he said back I gabbed the side of his face and we leaned in kissing. "now open yours" I said making him laugh he pulled out a small box and opened it revealing the silver ring that had a crystal in it.

"the crystal is from the cave that you showed me" I said as he looked up and smiled at me. "oh my god I love it" he said taking it off and putting it on "you started wearing rings so I thought it would be a nice gift" I said smiling at him as he looked at it. "it's perfect I really love it" he said as I smiled "good" I said smiling at him.

"this was a great day thank you for everything" David said holding my hand "thank you for the ring" I said looking down at my hand. "you're so beautiful" he said making me blush a little "I love you Luna" he said as I smiled "I love you to David" I said as he smiled back at me.

 "you're so beautiful" he said making me blush a little "I love you Luna" he said as I smiled "I love you to David" I said as he smiled back at me

@lunasmith: this past year has been great thank you for everything you do for me I love you so much❤️
👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, corinnakopf and 3,948,377 others

*comments are disabled for this post*