50 | Paris

~Luna's POV~

"ladies and gentlemen we are now landing in Paris" the pilot said as I looked over at sleeping David. "David wake up" I said shaking him "are we here?" he asked me as I nodded. "yay" he said as we both stood up.

We walked off the plane and got our luggage then walked outside. "holy shit it's night time" David said as we laughed. "we can go to the hotel and in the morning go to effie tower?" I asked him as he nodded. "I always wanted to go there" David said as we walked to a taxi.

~ ☀️ ~

I woke up the next morning in the hotel room. David was sleeping next to me and I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and when I got out I changed into jeans, a white shirt and white converse.

I walked out the bathroom and David was doing his hair in the mirror. "you ready to go?" I asked him making him turn around to me. "yeah I'm ready" he said smiling at me.

~~~

We got out the taxi and I paid the guy. "holy shit I never thought I would be here" David said as I laughed. "I thought we could have a picnic" I said holding up the bag I had in my hand. "okay" he said smiling at me we walked over to the grass and sat down. "there's a lot of people by the tower" David said as I turned around. We were a little away from it but could still see. "it's okay we'll go up there and get a view" I said as he smiled. "that would be amazing but I don't think you can go up there" he said as I smiled back at him. "I promise you that we'll go up there" I said as he nodded "okay" he said smiling at me.

~~~

After we were done eating we walked closer to the effile tower and there were a bunch of people standing around. "you can't go up there?" David asked me as I looked around "I guess not" I said a little mad. "there's stairs but it's blocked off" I said pointing at the stairs.

"I told you that we couldn't get up there" David said as I kept looking around. "no ones around" I said as he looked down at me. "so what does that mean?" he asked me confused. "do you want to sneak up there?" I asked him smiling. "will we get in trouble?" he asked me as I laughed. "come on what's the worse that could happen?" I asked him making him smile. "okay let's go" he said moving the sign.

We walked up the stairs to where no one could see us. "David it's closed because the elevators broken" I said pointing at it. "oh my god no" he said looking at me. "looks like we're in for an excersie" I said smiling at him. I grabbed his hand and we started walking up the stairs.

~~~

"Luna we're only half way" David said as we sat down taking a break. "and we have half way to go" I said as he smiled at me. "I promised you were seeing that view so we're seeing that damn view" I said making him laugh. "that's why I love you because you're so positive and will do anything to help me" he said making me smile.

"of course plus it will be cool to be up there by ourselves" I said smiling at him. "now come on" I said standing up and reaching my hand out. He grabbed it and I pulled him up.

~~~

"one more floor" I said out of breathe as we walked up the stairs. "come on we can do it" I said being positive as we walked up the stairs. "holy shit we really did it" David said as we walked to the top.

"oh my god it's beautiful" I said walking next to him. "come on" he said walking to the edge a little more. He sat down and I walked over sitting next to him. "we spent all day walking to the top" I said looking at David as we both laughed. "it was worth it" he said holding my hand. "I love you so much Luna" he said as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you to David" I said smiling and looking into the view.

@daviddobrik: thank you for taking me to Paris and sneaking to the top of the tower with me👤:@lunasmith

👤:@lunasmith

liked by lunasmith, diamondwhite and 5,397,387 others

@lunasmith: shhh we can get in trouble

@diamondwhite: you what??

@fanaccount: omg i saw you guys today but couldn't say hi i was too scared

@zane: have fun in Paris children

@corinnakopf: did David purpose?

@lunasmith: what? no? lmfao @corinnakopf

(A/N) this was the last chapter i'm sorry loves but I'll for sure make a second book and it will be better but thank you all for reading and voting it means a lot