40.0 | Pool party

~Luna's POV~

I home from a photo shoot and no one was home because everyone was at the guys house for a pool party today and I had to get ready. I walked to me and David's room and grabbed clothes walking into the bathroom. I changed into a red bikini and put a sweatshirt over me I took my makeup off and took my hair down.

~~~

I got to the boys house and parked my car I got out and walked to the backyard of the house. Everyone was laughing, swimming and vlogging "Luna!" I heard someone yell. I looked over and saw Zane standing with two girls. "hey guys" I said walking over to them "Carly, Erin this is Luna" Zane said introducing me to the two girls.

"Oh my god you're David's girlfriend" Erin said to me as I laughed "yep that's me" I said smiling at her. "How have you guys dated for two years and we're just now meeting" Carly said as we all laughed. "Luna" David said wrapping his arms around me "I'm gonna take her from you guys" David said pushing me away before I could say anything. "Bye it was nice meeting you" I said waving at them as they laughed.

"you're so rude" I said to David as we both laughed "Sorry I need you for a bit" he said as we walked by Jason and Josh. "I can't believe I agreed to this" Jason said as they laughed "you're just recording" David said handing me his camera "okay" I said laughing.

~~~

I walked inside the house and saw Erin in the kitchen I walked in there and she turned to me. "can you hand me a cup?" I asked as she nodded and grabbed one handing it to me. "holy shit look at that ring" I said as she laughed "thanks my boyfriend purposed to me the other day" she said holding it up to her face.

"that's awesome how long have you guys been dating?" I asked her as I poured myself a drink. "four years" she said as I smiled at her "well congratulations girl" I said cheering to her as we both laughed. "thank you" she said as we walked outside together

"do it pussy!" I heard Corinna yell I looked at the edge of the pool and saw Diamond about to jump in the pool fully clothed "bet Bitch" she said drunkly and jumping in the pool. "and that's my best friend Diamond" I said looking at Erin and laughing.

"Diamond" I said walking to the edge of the pool and kneeling down "aye what's up bitch" she said making me laugh a little bit. "How did you get here?" I asked as she got out the pool "Harper but she left now can you take me home?" she asked me smiling and grabbing a towel. "of course" I said laughing and watching her try to dry her clothes. David walked over to us and he was filming "Diamond what was that?" he said as we all laughed. "Diamond you can't try your soaked clothes" I said as me and David laughed.

~~~

"come on Diamond get up" I said looking at her laying on the ground "she's too drunk" Erin said as her and Carly walked behind me. "and I have to take her home" I said rolling my eyes as they laughed "we'll see you later you have fun with that" Carly said as I laughed a little "bye guys" I said waving at them.

"come on" I said kneeling down and picking her up. "I wanna go home" she said as I started walking with her arm around my shoulders "that's where I'm taking you" I said as we walked outside. "David" I said seeing him talking to Zane he turned around and walked over to me "I'm taking Diamond home I'll see you later" I said as he nodded "I think Zane is going to come over for a little bit" he said as I nodded. "see you at home" I said as he leaned down and kissed me "see you" he said smiling at me.

~~~

I parked my car in the driveway and got out the car I took Diamond home and then drove home. I noticed that there was an extra car in the driveway. I walked in the house and a white vase flew from the living room into the kitchen breaking. "what the hell?" I said walking in the hall and seeing Drunk Zane and Ilya and David filming them. "Oh shit I forgot you were coming" I said to Ilya and making David laugh.

"Zane don't break anything else please" I said as David laughed "I'm going to bed goodnight" I said to David kissing him "good night I love you" he said making me smile "I love you to" I said smiling back to him.

@lunasmith: it was a pool party and david wore a hoodie
👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, zane and 2,038,387 others

@zane: honestly me

@daviddobrik: I wasn't going swimming

@diamondwhite: last night was wild

@eringilfoy: you were crazy @diamondwhite

@corinnakopf: i took this photo creds to me

@lunasmith: lmfao right @eringilfoy