42.0 | Night out

"babe you almost ready?" I asked David walking into our bathroom "holy shit you look good" he said looking at me up and down and smiling. "thanks" I said posing as he laughed I was wearing a black dress that went to my knees that was tight on me and I was wearing black strappy heels. "thank you" I said laughing and blushing a little bit. "you look good to" I said kissing him he was wearing his usual outfit black shirt, black jeans, black jean jacket and red vans.

"guys hurry the fuck up" Corinna said opening the bedroom door as I rolled my eyes and smiled. "coming" I said turning around David wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked out his room. Corinna, Zane, Heath, Toddy and Ilya were all coming over to our house so David could drive them everyone else was going to meet us there.

~~~

We got to the Bar that we were all gonna chill at and David parked his car and we all got out. We walked inside and I saw Erin, Carly, Matt, Trisha, Jason, Kristen, Scotty, Josh and Liza all at the bar. "you don't have to talk to her" David whispered to me as I looked up at him "I know" I said making him smile.

"I'm gonna talk to them" I said pointing at the bar as David nodded. I let go of his hand and walked next to Erin and Carly "hey guys" I said making them turn to me and smile. "oh my god hey" Carly said smiling at me. "damn you look good" Erin said making me laugh. "thank you now lets get drunk as hell" I said as they laughed.

I was a couple drinks in and I was feeling myself I was dancing and singing with Matt, Erin, Carly and Zane and it was fun. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Liza "hey can we talk?" she asked me as I sighed. "here" I said as she nodded "I really wanna be friends with you again I know I say this everytime but it sucks feeling like your not wanted with your friends I'm not saying we have to talk but can we be cool?" she asked me half smiling.

"we can be cool" I said as she sighed "oh thank god" she said as I smiled "and who knows maybe we will be friends" I said as she laughed. "come on dance with us" I said wrapping my arm around her and turning back to everyone.

~~~

"oh my god" I said walking out the bar and covering my mouth I saw Ilya trying to give Zane a piggy back ride. "Ilya stop your drunk" David said while filming him "hey" someone said wrapping their hand around me. I looked over and saw Liza "I'm gonna go I'll see you later okay" she said smiling at me "okay bye" I said waving at her.

She walked away and I turned back around to see David standing there "are you guys good now?" he asked looking at me confused. "I don't know I guess were cool" I said shrugging "Let's go already" Zane yelled as I rolled my eyes. "the child calls" I said to David making him laugh as we turned around.

~~~

We ended up walking to another bar and I was planning on getting drunk drunk. We were inside and I was hanging out with Corinna, Erin, Carly, Trisha and Kristen the whole time. When we started walking out the bar I was looking around for David.

"hey" David said walking next to me and holding my hand "hey baby" I said smiling at him "I can tell by your voice your drunk" he said as I laughed and we walked to his car. I got in and he got in on the other side  "where is everyone?" I asked looking in the back seat "they're coming" he said as I leaned back on the seat.

"I'm tired and it's cold" I said closing my eyes "you want my jacket?" David asked taking it off "hell yeah" I said smiling at him as he laughed. I put his jacket on and it was big on me and I loved it. I leaned my head down and closed my eyes "oh my god it smells like you" I said smiling and making David laugh. I heard the car doors open but I fell asleep before anything else happened.

~~~

I woke up to David shaking me "are we home?" I said opening my eyes as he smiled "yeah come on" he said reaching out his hand. I grabbed it and got out the car we walked inside and went to his room. He went into the bathroom and the door was open "I'm glad me and Liza are cool now" I said closing my eyes and laying on the bed. "me to I don't like when there's drama in our friend group" he said as I nodded.

"besides everything that happened she's actually a really cool person" I said putting the blanket over me "goodnight David" I said as I heard him start the shower "good night I love you" he said from the bathroom "I love you to" I whispered back as I fell asleep.

@diamondwhite: WERE GETTING MARRIED sorry Harper and David 😌
👤:@lunasmith
📷:@corinnakopf

liked by daviddobrik, harperwilliams and 3,497,387 others

@daviddobrik: I've decided i'm okay with this

@harperwilliams: lmfao you thought

@corinnakopf: mrs steal yo girl

@lunasmith: i love you babe you're my everathang

@fanaccount: y'all cute

@zane: me after having a mental breakdown @daviddobrik