46.0 | New couple

~Luna's POV~

I woke up and saw David laying next to me sleeping. I smiled and got out of bed I walked to the bathroom and heard my phone go off. I picked it up and saw that Liza texted me.

I locked my phone and set it back on the counter turning on a playlist

I locked my phone and set it back on the counter turning on a playlist. I got in the shower and when I got out I changed into white jeans, a light blue t shirt. I did my hair and left it down then I did my makeup light. I walked in the living room and saw David in the kitchen. "hey David" I said making him look over at me "good morning" he said walking over to me and kissing me. "Good morning" I said back smiling at him "Liza's coming over today she said she has news" I said as he gave me a weird look. "okay I'm gonna go take a shower real quick" he said walking past me "okay" I said walking to the fridge.

~~~

I was sitting on the couch when the door bell went off. I got up and walked over to the front door opening it and seeing Liza. "hey" I said smiling at her "hey" she said back walking into the house. "David's changing but he'll be out" I said as we walked to the living room.

"oh hey Liza" David said walking from the hall. "we were just talking about you" Liza said making me laugh. I sat down on the couch and David sat down next to me and Liza stood up. "okay so I may or may have not got a new boyfriend" she said making me smile. "how long have you been dating?" David asked her "two months I wanted to make sure he would be cool and not a physco " she said making us laugh.

"but I wanted you guys to come to dinner with us tonight because you're the first people in the friend group I'm introducing him to" she said smiling at us. "okay that could be fun" I said smiling back at her. "great I'll see you guys tonight at 6 i'll text you the address" she said smiling. "oh okay well bye Liza" I said "bye" she said waving at us and walking away.

"I'm happy for her and hopefully the guys not an asshole" I said as David nodded. "and hopefully not one of your ex's" he said as I hit his chest "shut up" I said as we both laughed.

~~~

"is it weird that I'm nervous?" David asked me as he parked his car. "not really I get nervous meeting new people to" I said as he nodded. "come on" I said as we got out the car. We walked to the restaurant which was outside on the beach. "this place is nice" David said to me as I nodded. We walked up to the guy "how many?" he asked.

"We're here to meet Koshy" I said as he looked down. "oh follow me" he said turning around and walking away. Me and David followed him closer to the back. He ushered to the table and I saw Liza and her boyfriend. "hey" I said smiling at them and making them look up at us. "oh sit down" Liza said pointing at the two chairs in front of them.

We sat down and I was sitting across from the guy. You could tell he was tall he was dark skinned, had black waves and a nice smile. "This is Jordan and Jordan this is David and Luna" Liza said introducing us. "it's nice to meet you" David said smiling at him and being nice. "same back" Jordan said smiling at us "so where did you guys meet?" I asked making them laugh.

~~~

The whole night was going pretty good and I liked Jordan he was good for Liza. "Well I guess this is bye" David said as we all walked to the parking lot. "come on it's only 7:30" Jordan said looking at his phone. "why don't we all go out for a drink" Jordan said as I looked at David. "Okay we can do that" David said nodding. "let's go to the bar up the street we'll see you guys there" Jordan said as we nodded.

Me and David walked to the car and got inside. "I like him" David said making me turn my head. "me to he's like perfect for Liza" I said as David nodded.

When we got to the bar we walked inside and saw Liza and Jordan we walked over to them and sat down. Jordan and David started talking and Liza turned to me. "girl he's perfect for you" I said making her smile and laugh. "so you like him?" she asked me as I nodded. "I'm glad you said that" she said smiling at me.

@lunasmith: today was a fun day📷:@daviddobrik

📷:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, corinnakopf and 3,497,396 others

@daviddobrik: you weren't supposed to post this💀

@corinnakopf: put some clothes on

@diamondwhite: you cute

@marcosmith: I hate you so much

@lunasmith: OMG I FORGOT YOU FOLLOWED ME @marcosmith

@fanaccount: lmfao how you forgot your brother follows you