24.0 | The family

"Luna can I tell you something" Diamond said to me as I walked down the stairs. "yeah what's up?" I asked noticing that someone was in the living room. It was a girl and she was pretty she was light skin and had black curly hair.

Diamond grabbed my arm and pulled me into the dinning room. "who is that?" I asked her confused "my girlfriend" Diamond said catching me off guard. "girl what?" I said smiling "yeah she's coming to Cleveland and I'm gonna tell my parents" she said smiling at me. "wait are you bi?" I asked confused "yes I just never told anyone and I wanted you to be the first one" she said smiling at me.

"thoughts?" she asked me as I smiled and hugged her. "bitch I love you I don't care who you date" I said as we pulled away. "and she's cute as fuck" I said making her laugh "come on I'll introduce you" she said as we walked into the living room.

"hey I'm Harper" she said standing up off the couch and walking over to me. "Hey I'm Luna" I said making her smile "oh my god you guys are such a fucking cute couple" I said smiling at them and making them laugh. "aw I love you guys" I said smiling hard and making them laugh.

~~~

David I'm so happy you're coming with me" I said as we walked into the plane. "we're here to" Diamond said making us laugh. We all sat down David sat by the window and I sat down next to him. The isle across from us was Diamond and Harper.

"how long is this flight?" David asked turning his head to me. "four hours" I said as he nodded "yeah I'll be sleeping" David said as I laughed.

~~~

The plane landed and we all started walking off I saw Diamonds parents standing on the outside they were going to pick us up. "yes my beautiful baby girl" Diamonds dad said making me smile. He was old and cute he always wore those docker hats and his round glasses.

"you didn't tell me that Luna was coming" Diamonds mom said in her thick African accent while hugging me. "Who are these people?" her dad asked making us laugh. "this is my boyfriend David" I said as her mom smiled. "aw great" she said smiling at us "and mom and dad this is my girlfriend Harper we've been dating for 6 months" she said putting on a half smile.

There was a silence and I looked at Diamond and I could tell her nerves were going up like crazy. "well welcome to the family" her dad said pulling Harper into a hug. "thank you" Harper said smiling at them "I told you" I said whispering to Diamond.

~~~

Diamonds parents dropped me and David off at my parents house and I was kind of nervous but also happy. "are you nervous?" I asked David as we walked up to the door. "kind of" he said making me laugh. My parents didn't pick me up from the airport because my family was in town and it was easier this way.

I opened the front door and we walked inside. "il mio bambino preferito è il benvenuto a casa" (translation: my favorite child welcome home) My mother said laughing and walking over to me. "ciao momma" I said hugging her.

"this the boyfriend" she said pointing at David in her thick accent. "my mother doesn't speak much english" I said to David as he nodded. "hello I'm David" he said smiling at her and putting his hands out. "hugs" she said laughing and pulling him into a hug. "Luna!" I heard my dad said walking into the room "hey dad" I said as he hugged me.

"Hey I'm bruno" my dad said to David and putting his hand out. "I'm David" David said smiling at him and shaking his hand. "welcome to our home" my dad said smiling. "we're gonna go upstairs and settle in" I said making them nod.

We walked upstairs and I walked into my old room. "it's so pink" David said as we laughed. "I know I loved pink" I said laughing and shutting the door. "it wasn't that bad was it?" I asked as he shook his head. "no they seem nice" David said as I smiled. "good" I said smiling back at him.

~~~

We walked downstairs and I saw my whole family in the kitchen. "Marco" I said to my older brother making him turn around to me. "Luna" he said walking over and hugging me. "hey I'm David" David said smiling at him "hey I'm Luna's older brother Marco" he said smiling at David.

"Marco vieni ad aiutarmi" my mother said from the kitchen. (Marco come help me in the kitchen) "mother calls" Marco said walking away from us. "He's 26" I said as David nodded "That's my little sister Elena" I said pointing at the 10 year old little girl. "Those are my little brothers Mateo and Francisco" I said pointing at the two 4 and 6 year olds running around.

"you have a big ass family" David said making me laugh. "you should see my whole family" I said as we walked into the kitchen.

Everyone was done eating dinner and we were all sitting around and talking. I looked over at David and he was talking to my mother. "hello?" she asked David "Ahoj" David said in Slovak. "how long you guys been dating?" Marco asked me making me look at him. "nine months" I said as his eyes widened. "damn the last boyfriend I knew of was Lucas" he said as I rolled my eyes. "we don't talk about him" I said as we laughed.

~~~

"I love your family" David said as we walked into my bedroom. "I saw you teaching my mom Slovak" I said as he laughed. "I told her I was from Slovakia and she wanted to know" he said as we laughed.

"and your mom makes good ass food" David said making me laugh. "I love you" I said as we both laid down. "I love you to" he said tucking my hair behind my ear.

 "I love you to" he said tucking my hair behind my ear

@lunasmith: touch down in cleveland baby

liked by daviddobrik, marcosmith and 2,397,397 others

@corinnakopf: I'll miss you hoe

@daviddobrik: this is what you did when  you "went to the bathroom" at the airport

@marcosmith: go back home

@diamondwhite: you cute as shit

~new cast member~

Name: Harper WilliamsAge: 22

Age: 22