29.0 | Parents approval

After we ate I helped David's mom do the dishes while he did something with his dad in the other room. After I was done helping her I walked upstairs and saw Davids phone sitting on the bed. I sat down and waited for him to come upstairs his phone started going off and I looked down and saw 22 missed texts from Liza? what the hell were they talking about.

I didn't want to go through his phone but I also wanted to see what the hell they were talking about. "hey" David said walking into the room and shutting the door behind him. "you have 22 texts from Liza" I said looking at him confused he looked back at me confused and walked over to me picking up his phone.

"what are you guys talking about" I said looking up at him "here" he said handing me his phone. When he handed me his phone I gave him a half smile "thank you for showing me" I said looking down at his phone

Liza

Liza why did you say you wanted to get back together?

What the hell did she tell you that?

Yes because she's my girlfriend she also told me that you got mad at her for trying to talk about it

Yes because she was spying on me and Kristen

Why are you defending her anyway I thought you loved me

I loved you then I moved on from you, you broke up with me and I moved on now let me be happy with Luna I love her and don't wanna ruin things

whatever david

I locked his phone and handed it back to him "I love you to just earlier you made it sound like you wanted to get back with Liza" I said as he shook his head. "I don't want her I want you that's why you're here with me to" he said making me smile. "I love you David" I said as I smiled at him "I  love you to" he said leaning in and kissing me.

~~~

David went out with Ilya, Alex and a couple other of his friends and I let him he only sees them so much. I stayed at his house and got to know his parents a little more "I met her in high school and when we graduated we got married and when we had David we moved to u.s." David's dad said as I nodded.

"I'm not from the U.S. either" I said as his mom was surprised "really where from?" she asked me as I looked at her. They were sitting on the couch and I was sitting on the floor coloring with Toby David's sisters weren't here they were sleeping over their friends house. "Florence Italy" I said as she smiled "it's beautiful there I would love to go" she said as I smiled.

"It's very beautiful I miss it a lot" I said as she nodded "maybe I'll take you one time" David's dad said to his mom. "Toby it's late time for bed" David's mom said as Toby nodded "can you come with me" Toby asked me as I nodded "of course" I said smiling at him as we got up.

~David's POV~

I walked into the house and heard the TV on in the living room "David" my mom said as I walked into the room. "wheres Luna?" I asked her confused "with Toby upstairs" my dad said as I nodded. "do you guys like Luna" I asked walking over to the couch and sitting down "I love her" my mom said smiling at me. "very pretty" she said as I laughed a little "I like her more than Liza" my dad said as I laughed.

"I'm gonna go upstairs I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said to them and standing up "goodnight" my mom said as I walked upstairs. I walked to my room and saw Luna laying on my bed with a hoodie on she had her eyes closed and I smiled. I turned off my light and shut the door walking over to the bed. "I love you" I whispered tucking her hair behind her ear and kissing her head.

 "I love you" I whispered tucking her hair behind her ear and kissing her head

@lunasmith: look how cute my boyfriend is
👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, diamondwhite and 2,497,387 others

@daviddobrik: ew why did you have to post this

@corinnakopf: very cute? ig

@diamondwhite: y'all are cute as shit

@fanaccount: you guys are adorable

@zane: look how cute MY BOYFRIEND is

(A/N) omg this book blew up so fast i was all scared it wasn't gonna go anywhere but we got 2k reads like what the hell but thank you guys for reading