9.0 | First arguement

~Luna's POV~

"me and David are talking" I said blurring it out. "oh" she said looking down "well at least he's moving on that's what I should be doing" she said looking back up at me.

"I was about to move on I was talking to someone new then I just wanted him" she said as I looked at her confused. "would you be mad if we started dating?" I asked her as she shook her head. "no I want David to be happy and I love you and you guys would be good together" she said smiling at me.

"that's so nice of you to say I love you and hope you can find someone who treats you like a queen soon" I said pulling her into a hug. "Love you to now Im gonna take a shower" she said as we stood up and laughed. "okay i'll see you later" I said opening the door and walking out.

I shut the door and turned around I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw someone in there. I walked closer and realized that it was David sitting at the table editing. "why are you up at 6 in the morning?" I asked making him look up at me. "I couldn't sleep" he said as I sat down at the table next to him.

"okay I gotta tell you something" I said as he half closed his laptop and pushed it away from him. "what's up?" he asked turning to me. "okay so when I got up this morning I heard Liza crying and she was crying because you told her no to getting back together and I had to tell her David, so I told her that we were talking and she was supportive about it" I said saying it in all one sentence.

I caught him off guard and he sat there for a moment thinking about what I just said. "why would you tell her?" he asked looking at me confused. "because she was crying about you and it felt wrong if I didn't" I said wondering why he was getting mad. "I told you that I wanted to tell her" he said raising his voice a little.

"okay i'm sorry but I had to tell her then and why does it matter if she was supportive about us" I said reaching my hand out to his hand. He pulled his away and looked at me mad. "that's so annoying why the fuck would you do that" he said standing up and trying to walk out the kitchen. "are you serious?" I said turning around to him.

"I wanted to be a supportive friend and comfort her and it felt wrong if I didn't tell her" I said as he rolled his eyes and walked away.

I sat there thinking about what the fuck just happened and why was David so pissed for. I walked upstairs and walked to my room I took a shower and when I got out I did my hair and changed into a t shirt and leggings.

~~~

"let's go to the beach!" Zane yelled from the kitchen everyone was up and mostly everyone was in the living room. "we all meet back here in 20 minutes" Heath yelled as a couple people got up. Ever since this morning David hasn't been talking to me or even looking at me.

I got up and walked upstairs to my bedroom I walked to the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit and I put a t shirt and shorts over it. I opened the bathroom door and saw Diamond.

"Diamond I need you" I said as she turned her head to me. "for what?" she asked while putting on her bathing suit. While she was changing I told her everything that happened this morning. "so what's he mad for?" she said while doing her hair in the bathroom mirror. "e fucking xactly" I said making Diamond laugh.

"don't sweat it he'll come around and apologize" she said walking out the bathroom. "I hope because the silent treatment fucking sucks" I said grabbing my phone and walking out the room with Diamond next to me. When I opened the door I saw David walking out of his room. He looked at me then just walked away just like that.

~~~

It was later that night and we were all back at the house getting drunk as fuck me especially. "I fucking love this song" I said with my eyes closed. "I can see your halo!" Zane yelled next to me making me laugh. I turned around and saw David walk outside by himself and I had to talk to him. "Zane I'll be back" I said standing up.

I was drunk but I can handle my liquor very well. I walked outside and saw David leaning on the railing. "David" I said softly walking over to him. "what do you want?" he asked not looking at me. "are you really still mad at me you haven't talked to me all day" I said as he just looked over the edge.

"why are you being such a baby about this Liza took it well why can't you" I said making him look at me. "Because I told you I don't know if Im ready for a relationship what if I want to get back with Liza" he said yelling at me. "you want to get back together with Liza don't you?" I asked as I felt a little tears roll into my eyes.

"no- I- I don't know" he said calming his voice down and looking down at me. "well I don't want to sit around and wait for you to make a choice" I said holding my hands in anxiety. "I- I just need some time to think about everything" he said trying to calm me down. "Okay" I said turning and walking away. I heard him sigh before I opened the door back up I wiped away a couple tears and walked inside.

"Luna" I heard Liza say as I turned to look at her. She was looking at me confused and gestured for me to follow her. "come on" she said as I walked to the side of her.

@lunasmith: ft corinna's tiddys 👤:@corinnakopf

👤:@corinnakopf

liked by corinnakopf, diamondwhite and 1,993,387 others

@corinnakopf: I hate you so much 💀

@diamondwhite: HAHAHA LMFAO

@toddysmith: delete this 😂

@zane: the angles sent me

@fanaccount: omg i love this 💀