11.0 | beach party

~Luna's POV~

"shhh be quiet we don't wanna wake anyone up" Corinna said as I unlocked he front door. We came back from a party that was going on at the beach. Everyone else didn't know about it except for us. "okay" I said laughing I opened the door.

"where were you" David yelled making me and Corinna scream and jump. He started laughing and I looked up seeing he was recording. "there's a party at the mother fucking beach" Corinna said drunkenly. "is she drunk?" David said laughing "yes I came to take her home" I said walking into the house seeing everyone up.

"when the fuck did everyone wake up" I said making them laugh. "so there's a party you guys didn't tell us about" Heath said pursing his lips at me as I laughed. "We can go now if you really want to" I said putting my hands on my hips and staring at him.

"bitch bet who the fuck is coming" Heath said standing up. "I'm too old for this it's three in the morning" Jason said making us laugh. "I'll stay here with Jason and we can watch Corinna" Trisha said.

"Okay is everyone else going?" Kristen asked looking around at everyone. "I'll meet you guys there" I said walking over to the stairs. "okay" I heard a couple people say as I walked up the stairs.

I walked to my room and grabbed a over sized clickbait hoodie. I put it on over my bathing suit and walked out the room.

"Aahhhh!" David yelled scaring me and making me jump. "two fucking times!" I yelled hitting him as he laughed. He stopped recording and threw his vlog camera on my bed. "let's go" he said as we walked down the stairs. We walked outside and he closed the door behind him.

The beach was walking distance from the house we were staying at so we all walked there. "why did you wait for me?" I asked looking up at him. "because I didn't want you walking alone in the dark" he said like it was obvious.

"are you gonna drink? I wanna see drunk David?" I said making him laugh. "no because David is scared of what drunk David will say" he said as we laughed. "It's okay I'll chill with you we can be the sober friends" I said as he smiled at me. As we walked closer we heard music playing and I saw a bone fire.

"dude I love Hawaii" I said making him nod "me to" he said as we walked to where everyone was. "David are you wearing swim trunks?" I asked looking at his shorts. "yeah why?" He asked looking at me confused. "do you want to go swimming?" I asked smiling at him. "hell yeah Ill go swimming with you" he said making me laugh.

I took off my hoodie as David took off his shirt. We walked over to the water and stood with our feet in. "holy shit it's cold" I said as we laughed. We eventually walked into the water covering up to our chest. I turned around at the beach and saw all our friends drinking and dancing I smiled looking at them.

"you're so cute when you smile" David said making me turn to him and blush. I felt him grab my waist and pull me closer to him. "what happened to friends?" I asked looking up at him. "what happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii?" he asked me as I smiled. "hell yeah" I said as we both smiled he moved down and connected our lips together.

I felt him move his tongue around my bottom lip and I opened my mouth more for him. We pulled away and he smiled at me "god you're so sexy" he said making me laugh. "sorry for laughing i'm awkward and don't know how to react to things" I said making him laugh. "it's okay I do the same thing" he said as we both laughed.

~~~

It was the next day and our last night in Hawaii. We were all going out to dinner tonight and everyone was getting ready. I changed into a black dress that was tight around my waist and over it I put on a black cardigan and black flats. I left my hair down and did my makeup.

I walked out the bathroom and walked downstairs seeing everyone talking I walked over to Liza, Kristen, Corinna and Diamond and Liza turned to me smiling. "girl you look so fine" she said smiling at me. "thanks boo" I said posing and smiling at her. She was wearing a red tight dress that was crossed on the back with red heels to match.

"is everyone ready?" Trisha asked from the front door "yeah" Scotty yelled back at her. "good now let's go" Trisha said opening the door. Everyone started walking out and I felt someone grab my hand. I looked up and saw David smiling at me "you look great tonight" he said leaning down and kissing me really quick.

"thanks you look good to" I said smiling at him. He was wearing a black button up shirt and black jeans with his all black vans. We walked out the house and got into the limo that Trisha had got for us.

~~~

We were all sitting down at the table and Zane was making a speech about everyone. "and even though all our friends aren't here tonight i'm blessed to have you all in my life" he said making everyone clap. I stood up and everyone turned to look at me.

"I just want to say something really fast" I said looking around at everyone some people even had their cameras on me. "I know you guys have only known me for a couple weeks but you're all so accepting and nice to me it's heart warming if i'm sad or stressed you're there to comfort me and I've come to love you all and I'm blessed to have such great friends in my life" I said making them clap again.

"I love you!" Corinna yelled making me laugh "I love you to" I said sitting back down. I felt someone's hand on my lower back and I turned to look at David who was smiling at me. His eyes were sparkling in the mood light and his hair looked perfect tonight. god this boy had me whipped.

@zane: I just want to take a nice photo 👤:@lunasmith

👤:@lunasmith

liked by lunasmith, daviddobrik and 1,398,397 others

@daviddobrik: HAHAHAHA

@lunasmith: sorry Luna was a little drunk last night

@corinnakopf: Last night was lit as fuck

@heathhussar: I took this hoe thanks for the credit

@fanaccount: LMFAO I LOVE HER SM

(A/N) sorry you guys have to see my shitty ass editing 💀