22.0 | The cave

I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror I actually looked really good tonight. I was wearing a black dress that went a little above my knees. I had on black strappy heels and my hair was straight and I did my makeup. I was going out with David tonight for our 7 month anniversary.

I know that 7 months wasn't a thing but we still wanted to go out for dinner. I heard the front door open and shut and I thought it was David. I walked over to my bed and grabbed my phone "ooohh you look good" Davids voice said as I turned around. I saw him in the door frame of my room looking at me.

He was wearing a black button up shirt with black jeans and black shoes. "thank you" I said doing a spin and walking over to him. "happy 7 months" he said leaning down and kissing me "happy 7 months" I said smiling back up at him.

~~~

We were at the restaurant and we were sitting down and eating. "so like we've been dating for 7 months but where did you live before L.A.?" David asked me as I laughed. "oh my god I never told you?" I said looking at him confused as we laughed. "Well I was born in Italy and moved to Cleveland when I was 10" I said as David looked at me confused.

"You lived in Italy?" David asked looking at me confused "Si, sono Italiano e polacco" I said smiling at David as he looked at me confused. "Yes I'm Italian and Polish" he said as he smiled at me. "that's so cool you speak Italian to" he said as I nodded. "just like you speak Solvok" I said as he laughed.

~~~

We got back to David's house and we walked inside going to his room. David said he was going to take me to a surprise location but we had to change first. "you left your bag in my closet" David said walking to his bathroom. I grabbed my bag out the closet and grabbed leggings, a red hoodie and my red vans. I changed and David walked out the bathroom wearing all black as always.

"are you ready?" David asked me as I looked up at him "yes but you have to promise me something" I said as he looked down at me smiling. "what?" he asked smiling "there's no animals" I said making him laugh. "I can promise you there are no animals" he said as we both laughed and walked outside of his room.

~~~

"where are we?" I asked as David was driving into a forest "just trust me it's going to be awesome" he said laughing. He parked the car and I noticed that there was a small cave by us. "um I'm not going in there" I said making David laugh. "yes I'll be with you you'll be fine" he said laughing.

"why are we going in a cave anyway" I said as we both got out of the car. "because it's a cool cave" he said laughing as I walked to the side of him. He grabbed my hand and held it as we walked inside. David pulled out his phone and turned on the flash light as we walked. "it gets better" he said as we walked farther into the cave.

We turned the corner and my jaw dropped "merda santa" I said looking around. At the end of the cave there was a opening where you saw the moon and all around the cave there was crystals that sparkled in the moonlight.

"do you like it?" David asked looking at me "David this is amazing" I said looking around. "I love it" I said as we walked to the end of the cave. We both sat down at the edge and I turned to him "how did you find this?" I asked him turning to him. "when I moved to L.A. me and Alex would always go hiking and we found this one day" he said as I smiled at him.

"this is awesome" I said as he smiled "I've never showed someone the cave and Alex doesn't even know that I still come here I just come here when I get stressed and have to take my mind off things" he said as I smiled at him. "why did you decide to show me?" I asked him confused. "I don't know it's just I got so comfortable around you so fast and I wanted to show you" he said as I smiled at him.

"I'm happy you showed me it means a lot to me" I said as we leaned in and he kissed me. We pulled away and I leaned my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. We sat there just looking at the moon and talking.

@lunasmith: today was amazing thank you for everything I love you 🥰❤️👤:@daviddobrik

👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 2,397,387 others

@daviddobrik: I love you so much ❤️

@lizakoshy: you guys are so fucking cute

@diamondwhite: y'all are cute as shit

@corinnakopf: sorry i was against you guys at first lmfao

@zane: goals 😫