13.0 | Youtube

"hey guys I'm Luna and this is my youtube channel" I said looking at the camera. "This is a little weird for me sitting in my room talking to a camera" I said. "But I wanted to make a youtube channel so here I am" I said smiling. "For my first youtube video I just wanted to talk about Anxiety, depression and mental health" I said smiling a little bit.

"It's a little weird topic for people to talk about but it's important mental health is always important" I said "I myself suffer from Anxiety" I said fake smiling.

I went talking about mental health for about 30 minutes. I know it was weird for my first youtube video but lately my mental health wasn't put first. Mental health has been on my mind and I wanted to talk about it.

@lunasmith: today I made a youtube channel you guys should go check out my first video link in bio

liked by corinnakopf, zane and 1,398,386 others

@corinnakopf: why do you WANT to start youtube

@zane: I'll be sure to subscribe baby

@lizakoshy: girl we need to do a collab

@fanaccount: omg thank you so much for talking about something important

@fanaccount2: your video was amazing and you were kind when talking about depression

~David's POV~

"dude did you see Luna made a youtube channel?" Alex said walking into the living room. "oh no" I said quietly "dude you good?" he asked me sitting down on the couch.

I sighed and sat up telling him about the situation between me and Luna. "well it does sound like you're leading her on" Alex said as I ran my hand through my hair. Maybe Alex was right? "I don't know" I said shrugging "you should apologize to her and tell her sorry" Alex said as I nodded.

"I know I should" I said all of a sudden a idea hit me. "okay I'll see you later dude" I said standing up and grabbing my phone.

~Luna's POV~

I walked into the house and saw Diamond walk into the door area. She was holding a small circle cake that said "I'm sorry". "still bestfriends?" she asked me as I half smiled at her. "Of course, I love you even if you were being an asshole" I said as she laughed. "I'm sorry yesterday was just a really bad day" she said setting the cake down on a side table.

She hugged me and I smiled "oh wait I almost forgot" she said pulling away from me. "what?" I asked confused "go into the kitchen" she said smiling as I looked at her confused. "go" she said pushing me a little as a I laughed.

I walked into the kitchen and saw little candles lit going into the backyard. I walked outside and saw David standing there with candles on the ground and a poster that said "sorry for being an asshole". I laughed and walked up to him "like the sign says I'm sorry" he said as we laughing a little.

"I didn't mean to lead you on I did it unintentionally but I don't know what I was talking about when I said I wanted to be friends because I don't" he said dropping the poster and making me smile. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me smiling as I smiled and nodded. "of course" I said as we both laughed. I hugged him and we pulled away kissing.

~~~

"Go subscribe to Luna's youtube channel link will be in the description below" David said pointing at his camera. "oh my god! I already have 400,000 subscribers!" I said yelling making David look at me. "get her to 1 million" David said as I smiled.

He turned off his camera and looked at me "That video blew up" I said showing David my laptop. "It should have, I watched it and you deserved it" he said making me smile.

Me and David walked into Toddy's house and Zane was vlogging. "Luna!" Zane yelled making me laugh "I saw your video and it was great" he said hugging me. "thank you so much" I said smiling and hugging him back.

We pulled away and I sat down on the couch next to David. "Do you want to tell everyone?" he whispered into my ear. "I don't know do you?" I asked him as he shrugged. "yeah" he said nodding "Okay me to" I said smiling.

"hey guys we have news?" I said making Zane, Toddy, Scott and Kristen look at us. "we're dating" I said smiling "I knew it!" Zane yelled making us laugh. "oh my god yay!" Kristen said making me smile.

~~~

David wanted to make telling everyone a vlog thing in case some time in the future he didn't have vlog footage but we weren't gonna tell the fans yet. "Good Im happy for you guys" Josh said as I hugged him "me to" Jason said hugging David.

The front door opened and Liza walked in I looked over at David and he scratched his neck. "Hey Liza guess what?" I said making her look at me. "Me and David are officially dating" I said making her smile. "oh my god yes!" she yelled running to me and hugging me. "I love you guys" she said pulling away from me. "I gotta go to the bathroom I'll be back" she said walking out the room.

"I'm happy she took it well" David said smiling at me. "I knew she would" I said shrugging.

@lunasmith: thank you guys for the support on my channel 👤:@kristenmcatee

👤:@kristenmcatee

liked by kristenmcatee, daviddobrik and 1,397,387 others

@daviddobrik: you're welcome for the shout out

@fanaccount: you deserve it

@kristenmcatee: ew my hair

@scottysire: who's the cute lion on the left

@lizakoshy: you deserve it babe! ❤️