10.0 | Friends?

"what's wrong I can tell you were crying" she said as we walked up the stairs. "It's a long story" I said giving her a fake smile. "come on tell me i told you about everything" she said as I nodded. I wanted to tell Liza because I could really trust her but I couldn't tell her that David wanted to get back together with her.

"Liza I can't I wish I could but I can't" I said as she nodded. "It's okay I understand" she said as she held my hands. "Whatever it is may it be a friend, stress, family or even David I hope it gets better and works out for you" she said as I smiled.

"I love you you're such a good friend" I said hugging her. "of course I love you" she said hugging me back. We pulled away and she smiled at me. "now let's go get crunk as hell" she said making me laugh.

~~~

@saharsmith: thank you for being one of the nicest and kindest person ever and always caring about me I love you sista👤:@lizakoshy

👤:@lizakoshy

liked by lizakoshy, daviddobrik and 1,398,397 others

@lizakoshy: omg this was too cute I love you to sista 😘🥰

@corinnakopf: this is cute as shit

@diamondwhite: why am i crying in the club rn?

@kristenmcatee: who doesn't love liza?

@fanaccount: they're such cute friends

@scottysire: we stan!!

~~~~~

~David's POV~

I walked back into the house and looked around seeing mostly everyone was in the kitchen. I walked over to the kitchen and saw Liza talking to Kristen. I walked over to them and they both turned and looked at me. "hey" Liza said smiling at me "I'll see you later" Kristen said to Liza then turning around and leaving.

"can I talk to you?" I asked as she nodded we walked out the room and went upstairs. I walked to my room and we both walked in. "what's up?" she asked walking over and sitting on the bed.

"when you asked me to get back together I was talking to Luna and I really like her so I said no and then I was thinking and kind of did want to get back together" I said getting right into it and making Liza look at me shocked. "but I realized that I do need to move on from you and Luna is just amazing and she's the one I really want to be with" I said as Liza smiled at me. "David it's okay" she said laughing a little bit.

"Luna is one of the sweetest girls and I can tell she's going to treat you nice" she said making me smile. "I need to move on from you to and we both need to grow so I understand if you wanna be with Luna it's okay" she said. "thank you for understanding" I said as she stood up. "of course now earlier Luna was crying and it was probably because of you so apologize to her" she said as I laughed a little bit.

~Luna's POV~

I was walking down the hall to go get Todd's vlog camera for him. I walked to his bedroom door and heard people talking. I put my ear up to the door and heard David.

"but I realized that I do need to move on from you and Luna is just amazing and she's the one I really want to be with" I heard him say. I smiled and thought about what he said. I could tell he was talking to Liza because I heard her voice but couldn't make out what she was saying.

I heard the doorknob turning and I ran to my room and shut the door. I heard the door close again and I walked out. I walked over to Toddy's bedroom and opened the door seeing David sitting on his bed.

"oh hey" I said walking to Toddys side of the room. "Luna" David said surprisingly, I grabbed Toddy's camera and was about to walk out the room when David grabbed my arm. "what?" I said looking at him confused. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you earlier" he said letting go of my arm.

"Liza told me you were crying and I feel so bad" he said as I just didn't say anything and looked down. "I know I don't want to be with Liza I want to be with you just not now" he said as I nodded. "I understand and it's okay if you don't want to date now we can wait" I said as he nodded. "I just needed to talk to you about it" he said sighing of relief. "so friends for now?" David asked looking up at me. "Friends?" I said smiling at him.

"Luna you're taking forever!" Toddy said opening the door as me and David looked at him. "oohhhh were you guys about to...." Toddy said pointing at us and trailing off. "noooo!" me and David yelled at the same time. "well in that case take as long as you want" Toddy said grabbing his camera from me and walking away shutting the door.

When the door shut I turned to David and we both started laughing. "I mean I wouldn't mind" he said shrugging. "David friends don't have sex" I said as we both laughed. "I'll be downstairs come hang out with us if you want" I said walking to the door and leaving the room.