45.0 | Bruises

We got off the plane and we were back in L.A. I still haven't told David but I was going to when we got to the house.  "you okay?" David asked holding my hand. I was nervous to tell David because I thought he was gonna get mad at me. "I wanna talk to you when we get home" I said as he nodded his head.

"okay bye" David said waving at the car I walked inside and set my suitcase on the wall. "okay we're home so what's up" David said closing the door. "wow you were waiting huh" I said smiling at he kept a straight face. "no...okay" I said turning awkwardly "is it about us? are you gonna break up with me" David asked grabbing my arm as I turned to him.

"David I'm not breaking up with you but I hope you don't break up with me" I said as he looked at me confused. "did you cheat on me" he asked as I gave him a confused look "hell no!" I said shaking my head. "I would never cheat on you" I said sighing. "okay listen you have to promise to not freak out okay" I said grabbing his hands as he nodded.

"Last night Toddy tried to kiss me" I said as I felt him grab my hands tighter. "David that hurts" I said as he let go of me "I'm so sorry" he said looking at me. "It's okay" I said looking up at him "oh my god I didn't mean to do that Luna I'm so sorry" he said holding my hands lightly again. "it's okay david" I said as he nodded.

"do you not care about Toddy?" I asked him confused. "I mean I'm pissed and I'll talk to him about it" he said as I nodded. "okay I love you" I said kissing him "I love you to" he said kissing me back.

~~~

It was later that day and me and David were sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Luna can you hand me my phone" he asked pointing at the table. "yeah" I said grabbing it and handing it to him "what's that?" he asked me confused looking at my hand. "what?" I said looking at them and seeing bruises.

"those are from me" he said looking up at me shocked. "you didn't grab me hard I just bruise easily" I said as he got up off the couch. I knew David was gonna take this hard he would never purposely hurt me and I understood that it was an accident but he was still gonna take it hard. "I'm gonna go stay here" David said walking out our room with his car keys. "where are you going?" I asked him as he walked to the kitchen. "I gotta go talk to Jason" he said putting his shoes on and walking out the door before I could say anything. "uh okay?" I said sighing.

~David's POV~

"I didn't mean to do it, it was just in the moment" I said to Jason and Trisha. We were at Jason's house sitting on the couch and I was telling them about me grabbing Luna. "I know and Luna know that you would never purposely hurt her" Jason said as I nodded. "she had a calm reaction to it" Trisha said as Jason nodded.

"don't stress about it, it was an accident and she knows it to" Jason said as I sighed. "I don't know" I said shrugging "hey Jason" Toddy said walking into the kitchen. "Toddy what the hell" I said standing up and remembering what Luna told me. "David I was drunk it was an accident" Toddy said putting his hands up. "why would you do that shit" I said pushing him a little bit.

"woah what happened?" Jason said standing up walking over to us. "Toddy tried to kiss Luna in Hawaii" I said making Jason give Toddy a dirty look. "It wasn't like that I was drunk I didn't want to" he said now yelling. "when people are drunk they usually say and do stuff they want to do when sober" Trisha said as we all looked at her. "thanks Trisha" Toddy said as I looked back at him. "I can't believe you would ever do that to me" I said shaking my head at him. "I'm leaving I'll see you guys later" I said grabbing my keys and walking to the door.

~Luna's POV~

"hold on" I said setting my phone on the kitchen island. I was on FaceTime with corinna and I was going to tell her about Toddy. "do you still like Toddy?" I asked her as I sat down in a kitchen chair. "not really why?" she asked me confused "because he tried to kiss me in Hawaii" I said making her look at me with her mouth open. "he's a home wrecker" she said making me laugh a little. "sorry" I said as I stopped laughing "no it's true he got in between me and Diamonds friend ship to" she said as I nodded. "I just thought I should tell you" I said as she nodded. "did you tell David?" she asked me as I nodded "yes and he's with Toddy now" I said realizing he went to Jason's house who lives with Toddy.

 "did you tell David?" she asked me as I nodded "yes and he's with Toddy now" I said realizing he went to Jason's house who lives with Toddy

@lunasmith: do you think this is a game @daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, diamondwhite and 3,598,397 others

@daviddobrik: Haha I'm sorry I was driving

@diamondwhite: I would've answered

@corinnakopf: was I second choice???

@lunasmith: actually you didn't answer @diamondwhite

@corinnakopf: so i was third???

@lunasmith: "i WaS DrIvInG" headass @daviddobrik