19.0 | Tattoos

~Luna's POV~

I walked outside and saw Davids car parked I walked closer to him and got into the car. "Hey" I said making him look up from his phone "hey" he said leaning over and kissing me. "so where are we going?" I asked as he started driving "do you wanna go get frozen yogurt then we can go to the guys house" he said as I nodded. 

~~~

We walked into the frozen yogurt place and no one was really in there which was good because David always got recognized. "Oh my god you guys are David and Luna" the girl working at the cash register said making us look over at her. "Hi" I said as we walked over to her "can we take a picture?" she asked us pulling out her phone. "no" David said then laughing we took a picture with her and then walked to the machines. 

Once we had yogurt we walked back to the girl and she pushed it back to us. "It's on the house" she said smiling at us. "no" I said pulling out my wallet "here" I said handing her 15$ "take my money" David said handing her 15$ and pushing me to the side a little. "no it's on the house" she said putting her hands up "then that's for you" he said leaving it on the table and making her laugh. 

We turned around and walked over sitting down at a table "I hate when you do that" I said making him look at me confused. "let me pay for things sometimes" I said as he laughed "I'm good" he said as I pulled out my phone. 

~~~

We walked into the guys house and I saw Diamond and Corinna sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat down next to them David pulled out his vlog and started recording. "why are you recording?" Corinna asked making David laugh. "okay so I don't have vlog footage so I have an offer" he said making me roll my eyes "oh my god what is it?" Diamond said making him laugh. 

"You guys get tattoo's for the vlog" he said making me give him a dirty look "hell no" I said making him laugh. "he goes" Diamond started making me look at her "okay so Diamond" she said making us laugh. "I'll do it but you have to pay me" Corinna said making us all laugh "I'll give you 1,000 dollars to get Davids vlog on your finger" he said making us laugh. 

"well shit I would have did that" Diamond said as we laughed "let's go I gotta get this vlog out today" David said as we all stood up. We walked outside and got into David's car "Corinna are you sure you want to do this" I said as David set up his camera. "Hey I need money" she said making us all laugh. 

~~~

"Corinna I can not believe you did that" I said as David recorded her finger "the funny part is while she was getting it you  guys got matching tattoo's" David said making us laugh. 

~~~

It was later that night and I was back at my house with Diamond. David wanted me to go to his house at 8 and it was 7:30. I got up and walked upstairs changing into a clickbait sweatshirt and leggings I put on my black vans and walked back downstairs. "I'll see you later" I said to Diamond "bye" she yelled back at me. 

When I got to Davids house I opened the door and walked inside. I walked into the living room and saw Liza and David sitting on the couch watching a movie. I was confused because why are they hanging out alone. I mean I get it their friends but Liza is also his ex "oh hey" David said snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh I guess I better go now" Liza said standing up "I'll see you later David bye Luna" Liza said walking past me as I gave her a half smile. "um David" I said walking over and sitting down next to him. "yeah" he asked looking down at me "were you guys here alone?" I asked as he nodded "are you jealous?" he asked smiling at me.

"not really jealous just confused because she is your ex" I said as he looked at me confused. "okay but we're still friends and I wouldn't cheat on you" he said getting mad at me. "I know that it just makes me iffy and I don't want you guys to hang out alone and you didn't even tell me you were hanging out" I said as he shrugged and sighed.  "I'll let you know next time my bad" he said putting his hands up.

Luna 🌙✨

~~~~~

@lunasmith: I love my bestfriends 👤:@diamondwhite @corinnakopf

👤:@diamondwhite @corinnakopf

liked by zane, heathhussar and 2,497,387 others

@corinnakopf: love you to bitch

@zane: wow these are actually cute and not a drunken mistake

@diamondwhite: hell yeah

@kristenmcatee: damn these are cute as shit

@lizakoshy: oh my god

@daviddobrik: HAHAHA

(A/N) It was a really short and boring chapter but the next couple of chapter will be good