41.0 | Movie night

~Luna's POV~

I woke up the next morning and David was laying down next to me sleeping. I was glad he was sleeping and not up doing his vlogs he needs to sleep. I got up and took a shower I got out and wrapped a towel around me and saw that Zane was calling me. "hello" I said answering the phone "hey you wanna come over and do a video with me and Matt?" Zane asked me as I thought about it.

"yeah give me a second I just got out the shower" I said "okay see you soon" he said as I nodded. "okay bye" I said hanging up the phone I changed into a black retro t shirt and black ripped jeans I put on my black vans and did my hair. I didn't do my makeup so I walked out the bathroom grabbing my phone.

I saw David laying on the bed on his phone "hey" I said making him turn around to me. "where are you going so early?" he asked looking at me up and down and making me laugh "David it's 1 in the afternoon" I said as he laughed. "I'm going to film with Zane and Heath I'll see you tonight for movie night?" I asked as he laughed.

"yeah I'll see you tonight love you" he said as I walked over to him and sat down "love you to" I said kissing him. "brush your teeth you have morning breath" I said as he laughed I stood up and walked out the room seeing all the broken vases and everything. "I'm gonna kill Zane" I said as I walked out the house.

~~~

"Luna!!" Zane yelled as I walked into his house "Zane I'm gonna beat your ass" I said walking into the living room seeing he was filming. Him and Matt were sitting on the couch and I walked over sitting next to Matt. "why what did I do?" he asked confused "you fucking broke like three glass vases last night" I said making them laugh. "I wouldn't even be surprised if you did that" Matt said making Zane laugh harder.

"I was super drunk I'm sorry" he said as he stopped laughing I rolled my eyes and smiled. "we were just talking about Jason and Trisha and how they've been together for so long" Zane said as I nodded. "three years I think" I said as Matt nodded "you and David have been together for a long time to" Matt said as I smiled. "Two and a half years" I said posing and making them laugh "you guys are so alike though like you're the girl version of David but nicer and not a psychopath" Zane said making me laugh and shake my head.

~~~

"food's here" David said standing up from the couch to go to the door. We never really ate out because one of us would always get noticed. We were sitting in the living room watching a movie. "I'm so hungry" I said as David walked back to me sitting down next to me "I love chipotle" he said as I laughed. "I noticed that's all you ever get" I said making him laugh.

"so I have a question" he said as we started eating "yeah" I asked turning my body to him. "So everyones going out tomorrow night right?" he said as I nodded my head. "Today Kristen told me that Liza's going out to" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Not really a question but a statement" he said as I nodded my head.

"It's cool if she stays fine I'll be fine" I said as he nodded "I just thought I should tell you after everything that happened" he said as I looked back up at him. "let's not talk about it anymore and enjoy our night" I said as he laughed. "okay just not this stupid ass movie" he said as I laughed.

Me and David were sitting on the couch and he has him arm around me and I had my head on his chest and I was half awake as he was playing with my hair. "Hey Luna" he asked me as I woke up a little bit "yeah" I said quietly. "can I ask you something? without you getting mad?" he asked me as I nodded my head "do you think we're gonna last?" he asked me quietly as I sat up and looked at him.

"I think since we've been together for so long we will last and I hope we last because I love you" I said smiling at him and making him smile "That's the answer I was hoping for I love you to" he said smiling at me. I leaned in for a kiss and sat up sitting on his lap I moved my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his hair. He moved down to my neck and gripped my waist as I tugged on his hair a little bit.

"Honey I'm Home!" Ilya said as the front door opened I hopped off David and sat next to him. "just when it was getting good" David said as I hit him on the chest and we both laughed.

@lunasmith: when you and David have to act like you're not dating and take a picture together 👤:@daviddobrik📷:@corinnakopf

👤:@daviddobrik
📷:@corinnakopf

liked by daviddobrik, corinnakopf and 2,973,387 others

@daviddobrik: this was at Coachella two years ago

@corinnakopf: lmfao

@diamondwhite: when you recycle old pictures because you have nothing to post

@eringilfoy: the caption 💀

@carlyincontro: ew who still goes to Coachella