17.0 | The boyfriend

"Hey you almost ready?" David asked walking into his bathroom where I was doing my makeup. "Yeah my bad" I said putting my makeup down and turning to him "it's okay we gotta go Trisha said be there at 8" he said wrapping his arm around me as we walked out the room. We were all going out for Jason's birthday tonight and Trisha spend around 50,000 for it.

~~~

We got to the boys house and walked inside where everyone was standing around and talking. Everyone was waiting for the limo to come pick us up me and David walked to Jason and David pulled out his camera. "Happy birthday Jason!" David yelled scaring Jason and making him jump.

"I hate you" Jason said while laughing "and for your gift I got you a shout out on my channel" David said as we laughed. "here I got you a gift happy birthday" I said handing Jason the wrapped box. "She's too nice for you I don't know how you got her" Jason said as we laughed. "guys the Limo's here" Trisha said walking into the house.

~~~

We got to the restaurant and all got out the car walking inside. I felt someone grab my arm and I looked over at Liza who was smiling at me "can I talk to you?" she asked me as I nodded. "I'll meet you inside" I said to David as he nodded I followed Liza to the side of the building and she turned to me.

"I wanted to tell you before I told David but guess what" she said smiling at me. "what?' I asked confused "I have a new boyfriend" she said smiling at me. "oh my god since when?" I asked confused "since last week and I want you guys to meet him" she said smiling. "of course I'll meet him I'm happy for you" I said hugging her.

"thank you it means a lot" she said smiling at me "now let's go back inside before they start with out us" I said as we both laughed. We walked back inside and everyone was sitting down at a long table I walked over and sat down next to David and Liza sat down next to me. David turned to me and smiled but before he could say anything else Jason stood up and started talking.

~~~

"Take him out for the whole day" I said to Scotty and Todd "I'll text you when to bring him back home" I said standing in front of them. "okay got it" Scotty said as I smiled to them "okay I'll see you guys tonight" I said walking out of their kitchen. Today was David's birthday and I was throwing him a surprise party.

"what are you doing here?" David asked scaring me "oh my god David" I said hitting him as he laughed. "happy birthday" I said smiling and kissing him "thank you" he said as we pulled away "now why are you here?" he asked as I tried to think of a lie. "I had to drop off something for Kristen that she left at my house" I said as he nodded.

"I wish I could stay but I have to go to a photo shoot I'll see you later tonight" I said as he pulled me into a hug. "bye baby" he said leaning down and kissing me again "bye babe" I said pulling away and walking to the door.

~~~

"it's perfect thank you" I said smiling at the jeweler "you're welcome anytime" he said handing me the bag. I took the bag from him and walked out of the store. I spent all day getting David's house ready and getting the food and his gift.

When I got back to his house I walked inside and saw how nice it looked "damn Natalie we did good" I said making her turn to me. "did you get it" she asked walking over to me "yes" I said handing her the cake. "good everyone is gonna be over in 10" she said as I nodded "I gotta change" I said walking past her and to Davids room.

I walked inside and put his gift in the closet so I could give it to him later. I grabbed my bag out the closet and walked to his bathroom. I quickly did my makeup and hair and changed into the black dress I had. I walked out of Davids room making sure to close the door I walked into the living room and saw everyone in the living room and kitchen.

I pulled out my phone and texted the boys to bring David back to his house. I walked to the back yard and saw Zane and heath putting on tutu's. "what are you guys doing?" I said while laughing "giving David the best birthday gift" Zane said making me laugh.

~~~

We turned off all the lights as the car pulled into the driveway we waited a couple seconds and the front door opened "happy birthday david!" everyone yelled while some were recording. He smiled his million dollar smile while recording. Someone turned on a song and some started dancing while others started talking to each other.

"did you plan this?" David asked me smiling and walking over to me "happy birthday?" I said making us both laugh. He smiled and then leaned down to hiss me "thank you" he said smiling at me.

~~~

"Luna come meet my boyfriend" Liza said grabbing my arm "David you come to" she said grabbing Davids arm also. I didn't know she told David that she had a boyfriend but I'm happy for her. She walked us to the back yard and turned around back to us "stay here I'll be back" she said smiling to us. David wrapped his arm around my waist and I looked up at him "I'm happy for Liza she's one of my best friends" I said smiling at him "me to" he said smiling down at me.

"Luna?" I heard a familiar voice say I looked up and saw "lucas?"

@heathhussar: instead of setting up for David's party I took pictures👤:@lunasmith

👤:@lunasmith

liked by lunasmith, daviddobrik and 2,498,387 others

@lunasmith: we're cute AS FUCK

@zane: my bestfriends are ugly as hell

@fanaccount: omg i can't wait for pics from tonight

@heathhussar: aye fuck you @zane

@scottysire: I wasn't in any of the pics