8.0 | The secret comes out

~Luna's POV~

"Why the fuck did we get a two am flight" Diamond said as I laughed "we had no choice David got them" I said as she sighed "I forgot about that" she said as I laughed. "there here" I said seeing a bus pull up to our house. "A bus?" she said looking at me and smiling I laughed as we walked outside.

We walked up to the car and the guy took our bags putting them in the back we got in the bus and I smiled looking around at all my friends who were dancing and drinking. "oh hell yeah" Diamond said walking up there and grabbing a drink as I laughed. "hey" David said smiling at me "a party bus?" I said as he laughed. "gets everyone hype for the privite jet" he said as I laughed "you did not" I said as he laughed.

~~~

A song I didn't know was playing and everyone was jumping around and dancing as David was recording for a montage. "Luna come here" Liza said grabbing my arm and pulling me to her. We started dancing and David recorded us. "aw shit look" I said as I pointed at Corinna who was twerking on Todd.

"Corinna!" David yelled as me and Liza laughed "I didn't think you guys were dating" David said while laughing. "were not and that's not going in the vlog" she said as we laughed.

~~~

We were all sitting down waiting for the plane and David was sitting next to me and I saw a mirror next to us. I pulled out my phone and took a picture even though David wasn't paying attention. I heard the intercom come on saying our plane was here and I locked my phone putting it in my pocket.

"I'm gonna sit by you on the plane" David said as I nodded. We all got up and walked over to the plane even though it was a private jet which was cool everyone was tired because it was three in the morning.

Once everyone got comfortable half of us fell asleep. I laid down on the couch and put my legs on David who was sitting on the couch. I pulled my hood up and pulled it down to cover my eyes so I could fall asleep. A couple people were talking but I fell asleep really fast.

~~~

We got to the house and it was huge right when you walked inside it was a huge living room with a fireplace. If you looked up there was a chandeler and a case of stairs in the corner of the room and if you were upstairs you could look down over the railing. "is there assigned rooms?" Todd asked as a couple people laughed "this isn't a school trip people can sleep whereever they want" Jason said making a couple of people laugh.

"Okay how about this" Corinna said making everyone look at her. "Me and Todd, Trisha and Jason, Scotty and Kristen, Zane and Heath, Liza and David and Luna and Diamond" she said as a couple people nodded. I didn't want David to be with Liza because that was a little weird I looked over at David and he looked at Corinna confused. "how about me and Todd switch" Liza said as David nodded.

Corinna could tell that they didn't want to sleep in the same room so she nodded "okay that's fine" she said nodding. I walked upstairs and walked into a room it was nice and had a bathroom in it. I set my bag on the bed and walked to the bathroom I looked hit as fuck from sleeping on that plane.

The bedroom door opened and I turned my head to see David walk in. "hey can I talk to you" he said walking over to me. "yeah about what?" I asked confused "Liza asked me to get back together with her" he said blurring it out and catching me off guard. "what did you say?" I asked him confused "I said no and when I was about to tell her about us Kristen called her and I didn't say it" he said playing with his hands.

I could tell he was nervous but he was telling me the truth which was nice of him. "okay just tell Liza about us then but thank you for telling me I appericate it" I said smiling at him and making him smile. "I'm glad you didn't freak out" he said as I shrugged "why would I?" I said smiling at him.

"thank you for understanding" he said grabbing my waist and kissing me "of course now go to sleep I know you didn't sleep on the plane" I said as he laughed. "goodnight Luna" he said smiling at me "goodnight David" I said as he walked away and out the room.

~~~

I was woke up and looked over at the clock seeing it was 6 in the morning I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. I got out of bed and walked out to the hall I walked down the hall and stopped when I heard someone crying. I put my ear up to the door and knew it was someone crying. I knocked on the door and it got quiet "um yeah" I heard Liza say. "Liza it's me Luna are you okay?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything but the door opened and she had tears going down her face. "Liza are you okay?" I asked hugging her I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. "no but now that you're here I should tell you" she said as we both sat on the floor. "can you not tell anyone about this to please" she said as I nodded.

"of course I would never" I said as she nodded and wipped her tears away she wasn't crying anymore but still had tears. "it's about me and David" she said as I felt my heart fall to my stomach. "I know I broke up with him but I wanted to get back together and he shot me down" she said before I could say anything she contiued. "I know I should be over him but all these feelings came up and I wanna date him again" she said playing with her hands.

"uh Liza can I tell you something that has to stay between us" I said as she looked up and nodded. "Me and David are talking" I said blurring it out.

@lunasmith: we going to hawaii babyyy👤:@daviddobrik

👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, diamondwhite and 1,948,498 others

@daviddobrik: our first pic on your instagram, blessed

@diamondwhite: hell yeah

@corinnakopf: how you look cute at two am

@fanaccount: omg you guys should do a meetup when here

@zane: we finna get drunk

@heathhussar: are you bout to break a table again @zane